“Lovely Antiques”

Strasburg Antique Market
Ranked #7 of 13 things to do in Strasburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Journey through history and visit our beautifully restored 1898 tobacco warehouse. Enjoy the charm of a simpler era as you browse three floors brimming with authentic antiques and unique collectibles. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find treasures to suit every taste and budget. We have 15,000 square feet of space and over 80 quality dealers that carry railroad memorabilia, antique/vintage toys & dolls, coins & currency, antique.vintage automobiles & motorcycles, architectural salvage, collectible & neon signs, antique thru retro furniture, collectibles, glassware & ceramics, seasonal collections. Come visit us 10am to 5pm daily except Tuesdays, Sundays Noon to 5pm.
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We have stopped at this spot a couple times so far and found we can while away a good 2-3 hours just looking at all the wonderful things they have on display. I have found some very nice items at a good price too.

2  Thank Marlene W
"remodeled"
"shop"
"train"

Reviewed 10 July 2012

The ladies working there were very helpful and friendly. They called the dealer when an item had no price on it, opened the glass cases when needed. It was truly a pleasure browsing their market.

2  Thank berneyl
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I went in expecting a pleasant attitude from the people working here, instead I was met with hostility and plain old grumpiness. I was trying to buy an item that did not have a sticker on it, and instead of trying to help me, they just said they couldn't sell it to me. After suggesting calling the dealer, and also finding a similar piece with a sticker and price on it, they were not willing to work with me. I have never seen such horrible business manners in my life. When we were walking out, they managed under their breath to call my husband an @$$hole. I work at an antique store and this is no way to EVER treat a customer. Will not go back and will tell everyone to avoid this place for lack of character and business know how.

4  Thank K B
Reviewed 16 June 2012

we had lots of fun,many different types of antiques and woodworks

1  Thank cgilley
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2012

What a neat old place. So much to see and we bought some old advertising for framing in our home. We love all the old stuff they have and will be back. They have it all here and didn’t get to see it all because they have three floors of it. The building I am told is an old tobacco warehouse which is cool too. Nice to see old building given new life. The staff here is so friendly and helpful. We just came to look and found ourselves leaving with some cool stuff you just can’t find in standard gift shops.

4  Thank Joe M