“CLASSIC AMERICANA FOREVER LOST” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gast Classic Motorcar Exhibit - CLOSED

new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“CLASSIC AMERICANA FOREVER LOST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2007

I remember visiting the Gast antique car museum on a visit to the Lancaster, area years ago. It was a nostalgic, historic place that had many stories to tell. America's love for "the automoblie" is just one of them. It was a place where a person can dream and imagine the thrill of being one of the lucky few to have had these magnificent vehicles of adventure. I recently found out that this museum was closed , I was so hoping that I could show our newly adopted 4 year son from Kazakhstan, some of our real American beauties, the classic automobiles. Children will never know what a classic car is any more. Today's automobiles all look the same,how unexciting.
Too bad the Gast has closed. It will be forever be missed.
Angela Klein