“Amazing food, atmosphere, and customer service!!!”
Review of Fireside Tavern

Fireside Tavern
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Strasburg
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I had the honor to put together a Bridal Book for Fireside Tavern with my business, and then an enjoy an evening out with my husband for an incredible meal!! We would definitely go back there again for a night out!! Thanks Fireside Tavern!!

1  Thank Amy B

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My dad and I went to this restaurant because we wanted to get away from the buffet style and we were amazed! The food and service were out of this world. If you have the chance, go check it out!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first time at the Fireside. Little did I know this amazing 4 star quslty restaurant was in my back yard Impeccable service, lively atmosphere by the fire. Old fashion Chrismas hearth decorations. The food was a work of art and exquisite . My quest had the Agai tuna, and I had the prime rib. Perfection.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We've eaten at the Fireside the last three or four years that we've stayed in Strasburg. The food is generally pretty good, but this year they were out of the Malbec we wanted, and the delmonico we ordered didn't wow us. Service was all right. The atmosphere wasn't great. We were seated this time in the middle room, in between the more formal area and the bar/dining area. I think it's fine and appropriate to have TV's in the bar area, but my husband and I felt like four TV's in the room we were in was a detractor from the ambiance, especially since occasional glances of the show that was on was some investigative journalist report about the murder of someone's daughter. Not only that, I was seated at a table across from the fireplace (which in itself was a pleasant focal point) but above the mantle was an enormous framed picture of some green demon with a sneer and webbed feet. A pastoral scene would have been a lot more charming.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were heading out to dinner later in the evening and most other places were closed. Our experience was positive and I have to agree with other reviewer that the portions are almost too big. I ordered the prime rib and found it to be pretty good. A little tough, but tasted great. Our waitress was really nice and they have decent wine options.