“Great food and atmostphere”
Review of Fireside Tavern

Fireside Tavern
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Strasburg
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We went to the Fireside twice during our stay. Friday night we just wanted drinks and appetizers. Jamaican Me Crazy was huge and terrific. I had the Tomato Bisque which was fabulous and my spouse had the wings that were nice and crispy and wonderful. We shared potato skins which were just like everyone else, nothing spectacular. We sat in the courtyard in the front of the restaurant and watched the amazing sunset. They have a large tree in the center of the courtyard decorated with little white lights making it more romantic in the dark. We went back for dinner the next night and actually ate in the dining room which was terrific. I had the Maldanado burger and couldn't eat the whole thing. I have never had a burger with bbq pork and onion rings on top. It was awesome. Price was reasonable and we can't wait to go back in August.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Atmosphere was great. We met friends there for dinner and all ordered. It took a little longer to get the order than I would have expected but they were busy. Sundays there must be that way. We ordered appetizers and mine didn't come out till after I was finished with my dinner. Most likely forgotten but the waitress blamed the kitchen. Tip, do not get the cheese steak egg rolls. I can't even explain them but non editable for sure. Every else's meal looked great to be honest so I must have made bad choices. I would go there again based on what my friends were eating. I should have refused to pay for that appetizer and wished I had. Giving them a 4 based on my order being forgotten and brought to me after dinner.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Returned to Fireside after at least six months; ordered the Tomato Bisque as an appetizer. One of the best soups around; tastes like a "liquid grilled cheese sandwich". Shared a dozen sweet and hot wings; excellent flavor. Tried the "Surf & Turf" burger (crab cake on top of 8oz. burger. Crab cake was excellent; burger could have been more seasoned. Overall, a great, casual dining experience.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We went twice as we had a big group and it was one of the only places that didnt close at 9 pm on a sunday of memorial day weekend. At the food in the area is mediocre, this was the same. Way better than the smorasborgs in the area, but no 5 star place. But fine for landcaster pa

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I had the honor to put together a Bridal Book for Fireside Tavern with my business, and then an enjoy an evening out with my husband for an incredible meal!! We would definitely go back there again for a night out!! Thanks Fireside Tavern!!

1  Thank Amy B