“Wonderful....”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Stroudsburg
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Homemade ice cream crafted into amazing sundaes. Of course you can just have some by the scoop and they'll even let you try the flavors so you can make an informed choice. Carrot Cake
ice cream!? Yes, carrot cake ice cream. With hot caramel and nuts. The place takes plastic and you'll have to park on the street. I believe there are meters out front.

1  Thank kdowell

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were wandering through Stroudsberg, looking for a nice place to enjoy a light late lunch. We looked into all the restaurants we saw. Nothing was particularly appealing. At the bottom of Main Street, we saw the Sweet Creams Cafe. We crossed the road, looked at the menu posted outside and decided that this place looked good. We were greeted with a big welcoming smile and offered our choice of tables. We decided to sit by the window. The decor was attractive.

The lady at the next table looked to be thoroughly enjoying her meal. My wife decided to order the same dish; the vegetarian croissant sandwich. It was delicious.

I ordered the daily special of empenadas with a side salad. Also delicious!

We both had their french roast coffee. The waitresses were pleased to keep our cups full. Thanks.

Our waitress, Liz, had a friendly manner. She was terrific!

We would have loved to enjoy more of their gourmet sandwiches, salads and especially their home made ice cream, but we were too full from the wonderful dishes we ordered.

I noticed, while sitting with my back to the window, that all the staff seemed to really enjoy working there. This certainly adds to the experience.

We will be back.... very soon.

3  Thank Wandering-J-USA
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This place is one of my favorites to go to for lunch. Very nice place with a variety on the menu. My real reason though is dessert!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Small hole in the wall in Stroudsburg. All the food we've had at Sweet Creams has been excellent. The sandwich's are my favorite. EXCEPT for the Ice Cream. All made in house and always changing. Make sure you leave room for dessert!

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I liked this little place. Although my turkey sandwich was pretty boring, my husband's Sicilian sandwich was yummy and the hot spinach artichoke dip we had was some of the best I've ever eaten. I don't recommend their Jamaican coffee drink however. It was incredibly over priced for such a small amount and tasted kind of odd. That is coming from a coffee shop lover's perspective. All in all, we both would definitely stop here again though.