All reviews the royal treatment sleeping beauty bed and breakfast tiffany suite potato pancakes hot tub wonderful hosts relaxing weekend romantic occasion view room breakfast was delicious b and b private deck year anniversary eclairs each morning great hiking
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is a wonderful experience. I would recommend it to anyone. It was peaceful, relaxing, and well accommodating. The house is well put together and breakfast is phenomenal. I can't wait to go back..

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Absolutely loved it!!! Jacuzzi with a View room was amazing and beautiful. Julia and Stan are so amazing and the breakfast was delicious. See you soon Julia and Stan and thanks for showing us the rooms. The Tiffany room is next. See you in June.

Sincerely Marisol & Eric

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Julia and Stan have a beautiful home which has been converted to a gorgeous and upscale B&B. Breakfast is served in timeslots and each couple gets a different 5 course menu each day, which was awesome. We loved our stay and will certainly be back!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Cherry Valley Manor far exceeded any of our expectations. The decor was breathtaking and the suite we stayed in was amazing. Everything about the Manor exuded high class and professional attention to detail. My fiance and I felt like we were staying at the Ritz.

The 5 course breakfast the Julie made was out of this world. My fiance and I were blown away by how delicious everything was and we are not ashamed to say we wanted to have a second breakfast.

The location is just minutes from the center of Stroudsburg where there was plenty to see, do and eat. This made the trip even more enjoyable.

Julie and Stan have created something very special and we are already planning another trip back. If you are looking for a High Class B&B that is reasonably priced look no further than Cherry Valley Manor.

Chris and Caroline (Nov3-Nov5 2017)

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My sister and I needed to get out of New York City, and we were looking for a quiet, lovely environment in which to unwind. Julia and Stan have a beautiful home, and take very good care of the property inside and out. We stayed in the "Sleeping Beauty" room, which has a king bed and a jacuzzi on a private terrace. The bed is like a wonderful marshmallow! Julia's breakfasts are out of this world; I don't think I've ever had a three-course breakfast before! Stan is sweet and jocular, and both he and Julia make sure you feel like family. It was gorgeous in the fall, and I would love to come back in the spring!

Room Tip: Each room is unique, but all are lovely!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends