“Your not going to want to leave!”

Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Stroudsburg
Brooklyn, New York
“Your not going to want to leave!”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Frist let me just say that i have been going to the poconos for almost 8 years and i stopped going because i didnt like anywhere to stay, but now that i found this hotel i will be here every time!!!!! The Front Desk staff was very nice when i walked in (katie) she was right there to greet me i had a very fast check in and she also gave me step by step directions to places to get food and some drinks was very pleased. The room was very nice and clean the bed was good i love that there was alot of pillows. Breakfast was very good in the morning! It was just a very good stay Thanks guys see you very soon...

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Gale S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Elisa thank you for coming back to the Poconos, it was a pleasure to have you here with us.I will pass on the message to Katie about her quick service and we cant wait to see you on your next visit...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Turkish first
Stroudsburg, PA
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Elaine at the fron desk was wonderful, and the whole hotel is new and very nice.

Room Tip: I chose the even side because it was further from the highway.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Friendly, down-to-earth staff (Elaine). Nice common areas make this a better than average new HIX. Wi-fi was not dependable, however. 7/10

1 Thank bensagle
Holly F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this review, 12 January 2012
Thank you bensagle for the review! We appreciate any and all feedback so we can attend to any issues as soon as possible. I am sorry about the wi-fi and we will have that looked into immediately. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and staff otherwise, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Very nice hotel. It just opened a few months ago. Everything is new. I have stayed here several times on business in several different rooms - all have been fine. The staff is friendly - especially Elaine at the front desk. It is located a little outside of downtown. You can probably walk there for dinner in the Spring through Fall, but need to drive in the Winter. Conveniently located near on- and off-ramp for I-80.

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This hotel is a very new hotel in the Stroudsburg area. Each room is very clean and spacious. Hotel staff is always helpful and very friendly, especially Elaine, who is always willing to help you find a good place to go out or find a meal or give you helpful directions around town. I've stayed at other hotels in the area, which are nice, but this is definitely the best quality. A little further from the downtown area (not really walking distance), but is a very short car ride (about 5 min) from anywhere you'd want to go to

Room Tip: Higher floors are typically quieter. Ask for a room that does not face the parking lot as some rooms...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Holly F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this review, 11 January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We are very proud of our new hotel and love getting positive feedback. Elaine is a wonderful asset to our team here, I'll make sure to share this comment with her. We hope to see you soon!
Yarmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 January 2012

i travel alot for work and this hotel is one of, if not the best i have had the pleasure to stay at . the employees are verry nice and well mannered. thank you elaine and katie for makng my stay enjoyable and making the hotel feel like my home away from home. and to the maintenence department(chris) i have to commend you for keeping the place looking great ~especially through the holiday season. great job guys!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Thanks Cody! I will share this with the staff, see you soon!!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I went for an overnight stay with my fiance on a Saturday night. We usually go skiing but since the temps have been unusually warm we decided to forgo that this time. Instead we got a jacuzzi suite with a comfortable large King mattress and enjoyed the inviting hotel pool and jacuzzi. Other families were there with young children but we could see they were going sking or snow tubing and we had the pool all to ourselves. I decided to bring dinner we could heat up in the room's microwave so we didn't have to leave the hotel that evening. The room was great. Very spacious, with granite bathroom vanity and all Kohler fixtures. The in room jacuzzi was very relaxing even equipped with a sprayer nozzle. The warm greeting from the hotel front desk was great. I dealt with a very friendly woman named Evie who was so nice. The Express Start breakfast's are our favorites, as we are Priority Rewards members, so we frequent the Holiday Inn Express hotels. My fiance loves the automatic pancake maker, they also put on a nice spread including juices, coffee, sausages, biscuits, eggs, bagels, cereal, yogurt and milk. We ate early and checked out by 11am. We wanted to visit 2 shops nearby Country Kettle and Christmas Factory. Country Kettle is a gift shop and bulk candy is available. The woman working in the candy part was very ignorant and rude and I was appalled. I told a fellow employee and she said the woman is always in a bad mood. Maybe she shouldn't work there! Then Christmas factory had holiday stuff but also a whole room of jewelry, purses n scarves. I picked up a nice pearl bead bracelet for my mom. All in all, I will say the Holiday Inn Express was a great hotel. It was newly built and everything is all brand new and modern with a fresh feel. I am glad the chain is updating their look because it works. Kudos to the staff for making us feel welcome. We left feeling refreshed and recharged. Great stay, I highly recommend for families, couples and anyone staying on business.

Room Tip: Kitchenette are microwaves, mini fridges and coffee makers in all rooms. Rooms on second and third f...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Gale S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this review, 10 January 2012
Thank you so much for the review! I am so pleased you had a great stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Stroudsburg. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We strive to make every Guest's stay excellent. It makes us very happy to hear such positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stroudsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsbu...
#4 of 8 in East Stroudsburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos? Share your experiences!