“Great new place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was our first time there. We ordered the personal pizza and the grill cheese. Both were excellent . We liked the selection of beer and plan to go back for the "sampler". The decor is "colonial" and not sports bar....refreshing. Out waitress, Hailey, was very sweet and helped us select our beer. She chatted for a while which is a nice change from the rushed feeling you get at most places. When our son and his girl come for a is it we are taking them there.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

That's the beer to order, yes that's the name. Took me back to my first sip at an English Pub in the small village of Tiptree. The burgers were so good we went back for dinner and enjoyed Mushroom Chicken and the freshest Ahi Tuna Steak you could imagine. Quite the find in Stroudsburg. Pocono Inne Towne is just down the road.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Super delicious and varied lunch menu choices!
From my vegetarian taste buds to my carnivore husbands, and picky 14-yr-old son's, we all had a hard time on deciding what to order. Everything was fresh and made to order.

1  Thank DanaPointMom
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We went with family for lunch and was very impressed with the food and service. You could either sit inside or outside, which is great as it is located right on Main Street with lots of interesting things to look at. The interior of the restaurant was quite interesting and very clean. Our food was delicious and the wait staff very attentive. The choices of beer were incredible!! I had one of the best cheese steaks ever! We really enjoyed eating there and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a new place and the visual appearance drew me in - it's got a classy masculine feel yet it's a casual place. My first time, I dined outside with a friend. I ordered a custom mini pizza - smoked gouda, red onions and shrimp. It was very tasty. The cosmo was not so great but the chocolate mint martini I had for dessert was FABULOUS. The second visit was for my husbands birthday. He had the maple pecan pork and I had a special pizza with different pork varieties on it. They were both good. I had two drinks - a Key Lime Martini and a Carrot Cake Martini. Both were pretty good (not THE best but certainly not bad) however they are overpriced. They are charging BLUE prices (for those of you who know Blue in Bethlehem PA you'll get what I am saying) but it's not BLUE quality. AND every single martini is very underfilled. They don't fill to the top and seem to think if it has a rimmer on it you can simple use the illusion of that to avoid it. Fill the martini glasses and drop the prices a few bucks and we'd be ok. The food was good. It's not the Stone Bar (my FAV local place) but a decent stop for something different. The beer selection is very nice and I'm thrilled they have one of my favorites on tap - Flower Power from Ithaca Brewing.