“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We often choose Danny's when we are looking for a special place for date night. Fresh bread, good wine, mixed greens salad, incredible calamari...and if you like seafood, you have to have the Frutti de Mare: mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops, calamari. Wow!

• Visited November 2013

Madison, Indiana
“Revamped funneral home?”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

This place was very expensive and the food was just ok for gourmet prices. I didn't like the feel of the place soon as we walked in. Just my opinion but this place reminded me of a visitation room in a funeral chapel. The service was good but the food was really under par for the price.

1 Thank Indiana115
Madison, Indiana
“Expected so much more”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love Italian food and were excited to try this place out while on our honeymoon here in the Poconos. We expected the flavors to be bold but what we got instead was pretty bland, not to mention borderline cold. Although the overall experience was disappointing, I will say that our waitress Karen was wonderful.

1 Thank Jacamoames
Effort, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There was lots of love in this food!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I have not been fortunate enough to travel to Italy but I have been fortunate enough to know and love two of the best Italian cooks ever, my Mom and Aunt. Their food was unparalleled. Danny's food is a real close second. If you like real home cooked Italian food then this is where you should go!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bob C
Pennsylvania
“A New Favorite Restaurant!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Danny's yesterday from beginning to end! At the suggestion of friends to visit their favorite restaurant, we happily tried this hidden gem, & can't wait to go back! I've been to Italy as well (as per the previous "Ok" review's claim), and every bite we had at Danny's was spot on. The menu is varied enough for my vegetarian taste buds as well as my carnivore husband's favorite dishes! EVERYTHING tasted fresh & made-to-order. Our service was paced to our speed, and our server was attentive & delightful. Wine choices were plentiful, and the apple martini was simply divine! Can't wait to go back when the "special" lobster raviolli is available... we've heard it's to die for! Thanks K & J for suggesting Danny's & thanks Danny for what's sure to be the 1st of many enjoyable dining experiences for us at Danny's Cucina!

• Visited October 2013