“LOVE LOVE LOVE IT HERE!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
New York City, New York
“LOVE LOVE LOVE IT HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Always visit it here when I come back into town! Italian food like no other! and great portions! If you are vacationing this is a must try!

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“The best italian food in the Pocono's, hugh portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I visited Danny's Cucina for a party. The food was incredible and the family style portions were huge. We took home as much food as we consumed, I believe they have single portions as well. I recommend this hidden gem to all that are passing through the Pocono's or for any special occasion party.

Stroudsburg
“Made to order and fresh. Great service and served family style.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had my daughters baby shower at Danny's. The staff and service were excellent. The cuisine was prepared with perfection. Everyone raved. I would recommend Danny's to anyone who needs to plan an event.

Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
“Over rated and Over priced!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Over rated and over priced! Let's see, $16 for caesar salad, $9 for garlic bread (on Texas toast or something like it, I may add) Need I go on? Folks, check out their menu listed online before deciding on whether you want to eat here. These prices may work for large parties, hence family style, but for two people dining, the pricing is outrageous for mediocre food. I would have felt better if the waiter held a gun to my head when the check was presented. $86 for two plates of pasta, garlic bread and caesar salad, unreal. Also, as a previous reviewer had stated, the noise level is intolerable. We were seated close to a party where one nitwit was inebriated and obnoxious as hell. The wait staff was embarrassed but made no effort to quiet the idiot down, (nor her family members). It's quite safe to say I won't be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank restless572
“GREAT GREAT GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in town for the weekend. We were in the mood for a nice romantic Italian dinner, so we looked up some places on trip advisor and saw Danny's Cucina. To make a long story short amazing service, delicious cesar salad, meat lasagna, Pinot Grigio, and clean, comfortable, romantic atmosphere. For a couple from busy New York, this was a nice calm and intimate dinner (family plate style)! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the Pocono area. Pricey at first glance, but we left with enough leftovers for lunch and dinner for two.