“Worst service ever”
Review of Garfield's Restaurant and Pub - CLOSED

Garfield's Restaurant and Pub
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I have to say I had the worst service ever today. Our server took 10 minutes to come over to the table, then my soda had no flavor and it took her another 10 minutes to come to see why it was at the end of the table. The food was great and the only reason I may go back again. I was not the only one upset by service today the women at the table in front of us went looking for her server and people were standing at the door looking for someone to seat them. They sat at the bar but surprise there wasn't a bartender on. I think thats against the law,,, she went looking for a server too and even went in to the kitchen. Our server never checked on us and we had to hunt someone down to get the bill and yes we left almost exact change it was so bad. All I had was a quarter so she got 7 cents. Shame on the manager of this location for not thinking that it was going to be busy and shame on them for not checking on the customers and seeing if they needed anything.

1  Thank PatriotsPa

Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

I mean I got a sandwich and there was hair in it about 12 inches long!!!! But the waitress reacted really good to it they gave me my money back. I'm a little "iffy" about going here again!

1  Thank Trutella123
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

Awful, awful food! We ordered the potato soup and just look at the picture!

There was a tiny amount of liquid at the bottom. When we tried to send it back the waitress argued that this was because it is "loaded." They took it back and then brought a smelly and bad cheese soup.

Seriously, steer clear!

1  Thank Erethel
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The food was very average, and the atmosphere is as average as food. It seems to be getting run down a little, and a little messy. A lot overpriced for frozen food. Too commercial.

1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Nothing memorable here. Ordinary food, forgettable surroundings. I would not knowingly return for a good dining experience. It's not terrible...just O.K.

1  Thank Chris W