“Nice Little Gem”
Review of Willowtree Inn

Willowtree Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Willowtree Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 126 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our eclectic cuisine in one of the best restaurants in the Poconos. Freshly prepared items all made in house are offered on our diverse menu hand selected by our chef. Outdoor seating is available on one of our decks by the creek. International wine list is offered. Full bar service and wait service. Located just of 80 with free off-street parking. We are located in historic downtown Stroudsburg.
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I had bought a GROUPON before we left for the Poconos and we were in the area after hiking in the morning. It was great, the service was prompt and EVERYTHING was amazing right down to the iced tea. My husband and I shared the Cuban and the Russian sandwiches, everything was excellent, the best tasting Cuban I've had in a long time. We got mashed potatoes and cole slaw with it as well, the potatoes tasted as if they were mixed with a beef juice or gravy soo good and the cole slaw had a little kick like with a little horseradish or something all was very good.. If I lived in the area I would sure to return.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great atmosphere on the back beck below the Willow Tree along the creek and food is good but overpriced. I would probably say 3.5 if given the chance but the high prices won't allow a 4

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The view made the dining experience. Tree were at peak of fall colors. Decide to take a trip to the Poconos to see the fall colors and ended up looking for some place to eat in Stroudburg.
Driving the main street we seen the sign for Willowtree Inn, so we decided to eat there.
The place was nicely decorated and we were give a table near the window next to creek. View was great. Service and food was also good. Will have to remember Willowtree Inn next time we are in the Poconos.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Did an overnight in Stroudsburg after a day at Bushkill Falls. We were quite hungry and we drove up and down Main street and each place looked like the next with outside tables but traffic was heavy so that was not what we had in mind for ambience. We did have this place on our list so we drove down off of Main and found it. So glad we did, it is charming and the setting is really relaxing. Food was not over the top good, but good enough to come back again. You felt totally removed from the traffic and strip mall life in and aroun Stroudsburg.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Me and my wife were tired, hot and sweaty, thirsty, and hungry. We were fishing the Delaware all day, and stopped at the Exit 310 Visitor Center. A very helpful ranger recommended this place. Well, we went there and we were blown away by the deck, the food, the crispy cold drinks. I had the Scallop Special, my wife the Lump Crab dish. We absolutely loved every aspect of our dining experience. Everything was great!!!! That was 3 years ago.... We thought we would remember the place, but being from NJ, we quickly forgot about it... We must of logged 100 hours over the next 2 years researching if we could find it on the internet. We tried to find it on subsequent visits, but no luck.We went back to the Visitor Center. The Ranger at the visitor center moved on, so that was no help. We stopped at the Visitor Center again today, (08/04/13), and the Chief Ranger was familiar with the area, and said it sounded like The Willow Tree Inn. EUREKA !!!!!! We found it. ( Jerry must of been smiling down on us today) We went there again, and were not disappointed.. The deck was even nicer than we remembered, The drinks were just as cold, THE FOOD WAS GREAT !!! I had the NY Strip w/ Blue Cheese, It was Excellent. My wife had the scallops wrapped in bacon, which they made us a dinner from an appetizer, because they didn't have any scallop dinners on the menu, and priced it very competitively... It was pretty good, the bacon flavor slightly overpowered the scallop, but we can't complain, IT WAS A SPECIAL ORDER JUST FOR US !!!! I don't understand some of these other reviews that were negative, maybe people should look inward and not be so negative... I can only say our experience (s) were ABSOLUTELY ENJOYABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE WILLOW TREE INN... Oh Yeah, they had a dessert that was made from GREEN TOMATOES, IT WAS EXCELLENT> Chef is very creative. We've eaten in 4 different countries, so I'm not gonna say it was the best meal I've ever eaten, BUT, it is an excellent place relative to where we were. Meals are what you make them.

1  Thank grateful908