“2 Adults 2 Kids Quick Lunch”

North 9th Street Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: North 9th Street Restaurant offers lunch, dinner, pizza, and dessert. Everything is homemade and we use the finest ingredients. Our goal is to provide our customers a good experience each and every time! From pizza and sandwiches to wraps and salads, we have something to satisfy every appetite! Best of all we only buy local produce and foods to ensure its freshness. We make most of our sauces, pastries, desserts, entrees, and special foods from scratch.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I am unsure as to why this restaurant is rated so highly. The best part about it was the wonderful owners who really went out of their way to make us feel very welcome. The pizza, however, was pretty terrible and the decor is lacking to say the least. If not for the wonderful people and service, I likely would have only given this a 2 out of 5.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just had dinner here. My husband had salmon cooked to perfection. I had the wiener schnitzel is to die for. The owner Silva served us. She was very friendly. We will be going back to this restaurant in the next week and a half. So glad we found this lovely restaurant. Next time we will try their pizza. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We weren't sure about this place when we pulled up a little before 7:00 on a Tuesday night and no cars in the lot-looked like they might be closed but we were happy to learn they were open. Started off with fried mozzarella-great appetizer. Good homemade bread. Enjoyed three pasta dishes-all were good, chicken artichoke piccata was a little heavy on the lemon but good. Friendly waitress, would recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The food is made from scratch while you wait and it is absolutely worth it! The lemon cake is the lightest, fluffiness I have ever had!

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Came here with my parents and grandparents and we all really enjoyed our meals. All of the food is made to order to get the best quality possible. Silva and Elvin are the owners and are wonderful people. Great service, very tasty gravy for the food and the daily desserts are tasty as well. Highly recommended.

1  Thank liftingchic