“Very Helpful”

Ranked #49 of 123 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2013

They delivered a cake we ordered for my parents to the main inn when I ran out of time to pick it up.

There are newer reviews for Stroudsmoor Inn Towne

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I went there to pick up a cake for my parents' anniversary and thought about perhaps staying to have lunch. Firstly, it was an incredibly congested and tiny space and the cake broke the bank! Why in the world did I pay so much for such a mediocre cake? They depend entirely on frosting the baked goods so much, there was barely any actual cake, and so you feel like you just have a tub of lard in your mouth. Yuck! The rest of their prices are astronomical!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Stroudsmoor Inn it is a place to take your family for a Sunday Brunch or Holiday Dinner. Lunches is always good. I met my family for a Sunday Brunch and the food was exceptional good and the service was very good. We enjoy out Sunday and everyone left with a nice smile on their face.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Sandwich? Check. Soup? Check. Amazing spinach dip and pastry options to make your mouth water? Check, check. This is THE place to grab a delicious lunch. You may pay a little more, but you will NOT be disappointed. Go in planning to have dessert - because you will. ;)

Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

The food here is delicious and the service is excellent! We love visiting during a snow storm because it is just SO PRETTY outside with their trees all lit up. It is the prettiest tree lights I think I have ever seen! I've even told that the tree lighting ceremony is one to no miss, complete with fireworks! Next year we will definitely check it out. They have a wonderful weekend brunch that you may also not want to miss. Fresh food with many scrumptious choices on the buffet! Even if you are not hungry Stroudsmoor is great to just sit at the bar by the fireplace with a glass of wine enjoying its warm country feel.

1  Thank Annajeanie22