“After seeing the same commercial on TV for many years...”
Review of Ned's On 9th - CLOSED

Ned's On 9th
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“After seeing the same commercial on TV for many years...”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were near and decided to go. We looked for the Alien featured in the commercial, but the only thing "out of this world" was the impression the TV ad gave as the "best spot in Stroudsburg". I am sorry, but this place is nothing spectacular. I did not rate it terrible because the bartender was wonderful. My partner ordered the BLT hoagie. The minute amount of bacon seemed to be the kind you buy in the store, already cooked. I had the homemade black bean soup, basically it was Goya from the can with bits of onion and peppers to make it a soup. (my Spanish friends would have revolted). My entree was "Pork Medallions on Roll with Sweet Potato fries"..... This was sliced pork on a roll with store bought BBQ sauce. Diane, the bartender was wonderful, tap beer choices were limited. They had a six pack of Spaten left over from St Pats Day......it was almost MAY!!!! If this is the best Stroudsburg has to offer, just bypass the entire town.

• Visited April 2014

“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Went to Ned's on ninth on a Tuesday afternoon . Haven't been to this establishment in a few months. The food has gotten a lot better since the last time we were there. The drinks are reasonably priced. The service was impeccable . My grandmother remembers going there years ago and how amazing the food was . It really is a little Gem in the heart of stroudsburg. Would recommend for anyone to go . You won't be disappointed !

• Visited March 2014
Stroudsburg
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I have been there several times, and have never been disappointed. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful! Couldn't be better!

• Visited February 2014
“Awesome Food!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My husband and I love how cozy this place is. The twice baked mash potatoes and seafood bisque never disappoints! I would recommend this place over any of those chains in stroudsburg any day. This place deserves the business!

• Visited February 2014
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Barbeque Ribs I Ever Had”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The BBQ ribs were very meaty, tender as can be, and just fell off off the bone. Didn't even need to use a knife. Could tell the bbq sauce was home made. Try the Duchess Potatoes, very good and have never had them before. Staff was great, beer was nice and cold. The owner and even the chef came over to say hello and make sure everything was ok. Nice family restaurant. We all had a great time.

• Visited January 2014