“Great food always”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great food always”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Pizza is terrific. Portions are good too. The cheesesteak sandwiches are top notch too. Never had a bad meal from this restaurant. Highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013

Wallingford
“Good subs and pizza”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

As a former ESU student I managed to find every good restaurant by the school--this is definitely one of them. Their pizza is the best I was able to find locally, and their subs (hoagies to the locals?) are the best around as well. Not a good place to take a date but overall good food.

• Visited October 2012
Hudson Valley, New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We ordered food delivered to our room at the Holiday Inn Express (after the hotel front desk recommended Palumbo's to us). The food arrived exactly as ordered and was better and with larger portions that we expected. My tossed salad and my son's calzone were both about twice the size as typical offerings from restaurants. My shrimp parmigiana was terrific. My other son was happy with his pizza and calzones, and my husband was happy with his cheesesteak. We were exhausted after a long day of activities, and this meal from Palumbo's definitely hit the spot and was better than we expected from "takeout".

Visited August 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best pizza in Pa”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This pizzeria is a little hole in the wall, with the best pizza in the state. I am from NY and am very critical of pizza, but Palumbo's has time and time again impressed me. The cheesesteak slice is the best slice of pizza I have ever had. I would get one every day if I could. The staff are friendly and the place is always busy.

Visited June 2012
Newark,Delaware
“Great food here”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

There are two of these, we at at Palumbos II, it's more of a full restaurant and not just a pizza place. We loved the rolatini and pizza. We also tried their special Italian ice cream and it was incredible. It was called something like Tofuti it was a ice cream ball dipped in chocolate with nuts in the center.

Visited February 2012