“Spotless rooms with a great pool and lovely staff”

and 1 more site!
Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Swiftwater B&B and Inns
“Spotless rooms with a great pool and lovely staff”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A spotless suite in the Pocono area. Room #11 was perfect for our family of 4(2 adults and two elemtary age children). Theresa was very helpful. Would stay again but hopefully more than just 2 nights in the future. We would love to try the onsite restaurant next time if our time allows. Bushkill falls was about 40 minutes away but well worth the trip!

• Stayed June 2014
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
I really appreciate your thoughtful and heartfelt comments... we all just Love this place and are so pleased when new guests see what we see!
Looking forward to greeting you on your next visit
Theresa, Amanda and Joanne

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I as well as my sister in law and her husband, just spent a very wonderful and relaxing weekend at Woodfield Manor. We were celebrating our anniversaries. Theresa was the absolute best! We weren't able to check in at check in time, but that was not a problem, Theresa made sure she had everything ready for us when we arrived and all we had to do was walk to the lobby and our key was waiting for us. As recommended by Theresa we had dinner the first night at the Frogtown Chophouse and it was delicious!!! The next night we went to Smuggler's Cove for some yummy Surf and Turf. We had such a great time we are already planning our next trip with the kids. Thank you so much for everything & for making our trip memorable.

Room Tip: We stood in a cottage and it was perfect, at night we turned on the fireplace.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hello Jinet!
It was a pleasure for me to see the smiles on your faces during your anniversary weekend here at Woodfield. It is such a sweet place and it is so fun to watch people fall in love with it. Cottages #17 and #20 will be waiting for your next visit!
South Jersey, USA
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights after attending the Memorial Day Weekend conference nearby. The room is very clean, cozy and the furniture is great. The AC is very quiet! In addition, we are very impressed by the service provided by Theresa. Due to our schedule change, we have communicated with Theresa a few times back and forth before our arrival and Theresa has been most accommodating, friendly and helpful. She certainly made a big difference for our trip, thank you Theresa!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
I was very happy to be able to accommodate your busy schedules so that you could enjoy some real R&R at this beautiful property! Nearly everyone comments on how you can't help but just slow down at this peaceful place.
Thank you for choosing Woodfield Manor ... I look forward to seeing the next time you come to the Poconos!
Continue to Enjoy!
Palmerton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stay at Woodfield for the night before my sister wedding and the wedding night. Theresa was so good to the whole wedding party, she went beyond helping, she has touch the brides and my heart so deeply. I cannot wait to go again it was the BEST experience every. . Every thing was so nice and clean, fresh, it was a cozy place, laid back, great place to relax and it felt very homey. I want to make this a place I take my family for a nice little get away from home at least once year if not more. I cannot not talk enough about it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Hello Amanda,
Diane's wedding will be one of my favorite memories for the rest of my life. Watching the two of them look into each other's eyes as they spoke there vows brought me to tears. They both just sparkled in the late afternoon sunlight..
Thank you for choosing Woodfield Manor... it was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of such a special event in all of your lives.
Smiling in your direction...
Bangor, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've stayed twice at the Manor in the main building. The king size bed is to die for and the rooms are spotless. It was a pleasure meeting Theresa and Amanda. We are already starting to think of the Manor as our second home and are looking forward to a third visit in the fall. I think next time around we may try one of the cottages.

1 Thank Nick7652014
I can't tell you what it means to me to hear people say that they are thinking of Woodfield as a second home. All of the staff members just love this place and always hope that guests will feel the same.
I just want you to know that the month of September is one of the best kept secrets in the Poconos. The days are still hot/warm so the outdoor pool will continue to be a pleasure. The temperatures at night drop into the low 60s high 50s... perfect for an evening by the outside fireplace or curled up on the couch by a fireplace in one of our cottages. The heated pool will be open this year until Columbus Day.
See you next time!
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We expected a comfy place as base camp for our Pocono adventures (hiking, kayaking, trail running), however what we got was a home away from home. The staff is truly exceptional. Teresa seems to be made for this job. Her attention to detail, friendliness, efforts on sustainability and improvement, and good cheer make this place very special. We stayed in a cottage which was perfect for our needs. The location of property is perfect for those wanting to get the outdoor experience. We are already discussing our next visit and look forward to seeing all the great things Teresa and staff have planned for this place.

3 Thank juicykah
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
I really don't know who has more fun... guests like yourself as you discover all that the Poconos has to offer in the way of Natural areas and recreation.... or ME (!) watching guests like you enjoy themselves and this beautiful area that has been my home for over 30 years.
I SO look forward to you coming back to visit soon!
Enjoy the Day!
Havertown
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our family has stayed in the Manor and in the Cabins over several different weeks this winter as our "base" for skiing. Theresa and Amanda are the most welcoming, accommodating, personable hosts you could ever want! We felt at home right away, like this is my "other home". The setting is serene and the rooms are roomy and very comfortable. The beds are better than home!! We will be returning for sure!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank LoverOfPenguins
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Vickie,
Your review just makes me smile. Amanda and I love this place and are delighted to have other folks feel the same way we do. It is a pleasure to now include you and yours as members in our extended Woodfield Manor family.
Continue to enjoy each day!
...smiling in Your Direction...
Theresa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swiftwater
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Skytop Lodge
#1 of 1 in Skytop
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,141 reviews
Crescent Lodge & Country Inn

Been to Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort? Share your experiences!