“Triple Action”

Camelback Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Camelback Mountain Adventures, located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, offers adrenaline-raising fun for the whole family! Camelback Mountain Adventures puts you deep into the Pennsylvania woods where you can challenge yourself and others to a variety of individual and team-building exercises! Adventure packed with TreeTops Adventure Courses, Twin Zip-Flyers, Dual Zip Lines, disc golf, Segway tours, and our exciting Mountain Coaster, Camelback Mountain Adventures offers patrons of all ages fun in the great outdoors. Choose your adventure at Camelback Mountain Adventures today!
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Triple Action”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My son and I had done the 1/2 course last year, came back with sis and some cousins for more. We were a group of 7. 2 adults and 5 kids ages 12 - 16. Tree top course was definitely challenging, but we had a blast. kids enjoyed the mountain coaster too.

1 Thank KimR111

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“GREAT SERVICE AND ADVENTURE”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We did the 4000' zipflyer, it was a great experience and well worth it. Make sure you book over the phone so when you get there you can get in the "reserved" line which is shorter than the non-reserved line. You get a beatiful sky ride up to camel top where you will be launched in the zip-flyer. The seat is very comfy, no uncomfortable strings like the zip-liners. I forgot my sunglasses in the pocket of the zipflyer and when we went back to ask for them, the one staff member drove up to get them for me. The staff and the facility are excellent.

2 Thank Khadija T
North Haven, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Well it was challenging for US!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Came here with my husband as part of our weekend getaway. We had pre-booked the $59 package of the treetop ropes course, the 1000' tandem zip lines and the mountain coaster. We had a great time.

There is a series of 5 courses. Course 1 is beginner, course 2 and 3 are intermediate, and courses 4 and 5 are advanced. Beware, this is pretty intense physical activity! I was expecting it to be more about just being brave and not so strenuous. I guess these people leaving reviews saying it's a breeze are athletes. For us two regular folk it was tough. FUN but tough and we were sore after for sure! There are steel cable tightropes, swaying bridges, obstacles, short zip lines, cargo nets, and various other challenges. A word of caution on the last zip line of course 5 - make SURE you manage to grab on at the end to stop yourself. I came in backwards and couldn't grab anything, and ricocheted back up the line about 100' and got stuck hanging over the valley. I panicked a bit but the nearby guide coached me through pulling myself back in arm-over-arm. Overall I did feel the course could use more supervision - after the initial practice and the first course of watching you the guides get more scarce and sometimes I would look around and see no one, guide or fellow guest, in my sight, as a maneuvered myself through cables 50' up in the trees. Other than that this was a big hit in our book.

The 1000' dual zip was fun. It's over pretty quick but it's fun to do it side-by-side with your partner/friend/etc. The mountain coaster was clever and pretty fun (it's gravity-powered with you controlling the break), but probably wouldn't be worth paying for on it's own. As part of the package, it made a fun last activity.

If we're back in the area with folks who haven't done it yet we'd be happy to do it again!

3 Thank thewildboo
Jackson, New Jersey, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Rope Course for Families”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Enjoyed the rope course with my tween daughters 11 & 12. Perhaps that speaks to the level of challenge. It was challenging enough for us. Completing the course was never in doubt, but we were tired when we finished. I would skip triple play as there are enough zip lines throughout the course.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The location of the place is convenient, short drive from the I-80. Like what many said, the courses are not challenging. When we visited in the second weekend of November 2013, some obstacles were broken down and cheap alternatives were made in place. It would make a good family day but for the average person, the courses are a breeze.

The customer service is non existent. Every time you call them, you end up leaving a voice mail because no one ever picks up. They claimed that they would honor a reschedule up to two hours before but how could they do that when they don't pick up?

Visited November 2013