“great experience”

Days Inn Tannersville
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tannersville
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Room odor should go. Air quality or smell was disliked by all my family.
Rest everything is perfect in this motel. I am visiting this hotel for last 10 years , carpets should be changed I guess.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've had really good experiences with days inn hotels. They are usually higher quality than what you would expect for what you pay for. In this instance, I would not say that was true. The buildings are old, poorly designed, and with poorly lit areas near the hotel rooms. The beds were ok, but a bit old and springy as well. The sheets came off in the middle of the night. That all being said, I slept ok, check in and check out was easy, and the breakfast was ok. I think this place is going to be what you would expect for ~$70/night type of place. Unfortunately their prices are a bit high for what it is, in my opinion.

Room Tip: The hotel consists of three buildings. The nonsmoking with balconies are at the top with the poores...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

we enjoyed our stay the room was clean however the clerk never asked 4 my aaa or aarp card which would of saved me a couple of bucks

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We just spent 2 nights there. The room was clean. We had a king bed room 159 that had a loveseat in it. That was nice. Internet was fine. The bathroom was so very tiny, had to jump in the tub almost to shut the door. You do hear other doors slamming that did wake me up and also our neighbor running water at 6:30 in the morning. There was a row of workers in the rooms behind us. Yes, the pillows were flat and I did have my own along. Thank you to the other reviews for telling us about that. The bed was good. The service was friendly. Upon checking out I learned that they had charged me for a safe use. That I had to tell them to take off my bill for non use. I did ask about the very small bathroom and if we should stay again, I will get a handicap room, had a much larger bathroom but no loveseat. So if you are person with any kind of size you may ask about that when you make a reservation. I do not all rooms are like that as we had a room with a view/balcony when we stayed there before. Choices....Choices

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This place seriously needs updating. The room smelled, the furniture & bedding was old. There was a hair on my pillow. The TV was from 1995. It was a 30-ish inch old fashioned large tv. Not flat screen. There was a white hue on the screen, so you couldn't watch anything really well. The check in area was tiny & no seating. The only thing going for it was the bathroom was clean. Very few toiletries for showering provided. The ice machine didn't work well. The ac/heating unit had a burning smell when we used it. NOT worth the price, at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tannersville
Best Western Plus Poconos Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Mount Pocono
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville

Been to Days Inn Tannersville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Tannersville

Address: 126 Hill Motor Lodge Rd, Route 80 at Exit 299, Tannersville, PA 18372-7954
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Pocono Mountains Region > Tannersville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tannersville
Price Range: £47 - £91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Tannersville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Tannersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tannersville Hotel Tannersville