“The best Friendly's I have ever been in”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Tannersville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is the cleanest friendly's I have ever been in. The place was great, service was excellent. Food was just as good.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stopped in last night, and the staff was so nice, helpful and, (sorry!) friendly! It was late and close to closing, but they still went out of their way to take care of us. A lovely experience!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stopped for lunch at this restaurant as my friend wanted to try it as he heard they were good. It was a warm day outside and felt even warmer inside. Service was slow and they were not overly busy. My friend ordered the Reuben sandwich and was not impressed with the texture and taste. I had soup and a ceasar salad. The soup was clam chowder and although it wasn't homemade it was hot and tasty. The dressing on the salad almost tasted bitter and I didn't finish it. I nor my friend will be returning to Friendly's any time soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We had several meals at Friendly's during our stay. The wait staff on the left side of the room be popping. All are courteous and friendly. Always smiling and quick to please. (That is the only side we sat on each time.) For the most part good food and great service.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

When I first walked in I thought ughh this isn't going to be good. There were fries smooshed on the carpet as we walked by. We were seated towards the back of the restaurant (fine by me) our waitress was soo friendly she made the experience really enjoyable.