“Fun Place In The Midst of a Shopping Mecca”

The Log Cabin Bar and Grill
Ranked #36 of 44 Restaurants in Tannersville
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We frequent the Crossings quite often and always stop in here for a snack or two and drinks. We've never ordered meals so I cannot comment. We found the staff to be friendly and the place is clean. Love the woodsy theme and the decor. Perfect for the Poconos. One thing they need to rethink is their wine selection. They currently offer one brand of reds (not sure about whites) and it's that awful big commercial brand that you find at all the festivals now (don't want to mention the brand). I'm not a wine snob, but this stuff is awful. Despite the bad wine list, I still recommend this place, it's got a great vibe.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant while at the outlet mall, tables that were filled after we sat down were served at least 15 minutes before anyone looked at us. Finally a little young lady who was watching TV came over and asked if we've been helped yet.

My wife ordered a half grilled cheese and tomato soup, she said was alright. I ordered a half chicken melt and potato soup. which was cold, the cheese was originally melted but by the time I got it, it was formed around the bread and cold, the soup was cold as if they opened a can and poured it in the bowl.

Others in the restaurant were eating but I would recommend going else where.

Won't be in a hurry to go back.

1  Thank Robert V
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I visited the Log Cabin Bar and Grill with my Girl Scout Troop on a recent stay at Great Wolf Lodge. We had a group of over 25 half of them being 10 and 11 years old. The wait staff was wonderful and very accommodating. There was a large variety of food items to chose from. I had a bison burger that was excellent. My 17 year old vegetarian daughter had what she described as the best black bean burger ever! My 10 year old had a venison flank steak that she just gobbled up. They also had elk burgers on the menu. Most of the other scouts had the usual kid menu food items, but they all enjoyed their meals.

1  Thank Matecha
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This place is cute and has a different decor and atmosphere but the food needs tons of work. Rolls are too crunchy, lettuce is wilted. My portobella mushroom patty melt looked skimpy and the mushroom didnt seem like it was cleaned well. Prices seem a tad too much for what you get.

1  Thank Valerie9701
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I had the black and tan burger, I really enjoyed it! The kids had BLT flatbread, it was ok, the kids didn't really like or finish it, but I tried it and liked it. Chips came with the burger, didn't realize they were chips instead of fries. Waitress should have offered them in my opinion but she was attentive and friendly, I'd try them again.