“Great Food and atmosphere”

The Log Cabin Bar and Grill
Ranked #34 of 44 Restaurants in Tannersville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Tannersville, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Had a great lunch, fantastic burger!!! The décor is fitting to its name. The only issue we had is the 10 minute wait to get in but it was worth the wait. Highly recommend!!!

• Visited December 2013

Lewis Center, Ohio
“Good food. Good prices. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Ate their ribs which were fall off the bone, so yummy. Famous wings were some of the best my husband has ever had. Atmosphere was fun, tvs to watch sports which my kids loved and some country music playing. Nice wait staff. Clean restaurant.

PA
“Fun Place In The Midst of a Shopping Mecca”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We frequent the Crossings quite often and always stop in here for a snack or two and drinks. We've never ordered meals so I cannot comment. We found the staff to be friendly and the place is clean. Love the woodsy theme and the decor. Perfect for the Poconos. One thing they need to rethink is their wine selection. They currently offer one brand of reds (not sure about whites) and it's that awful big commercial brand that you find at all the festivals now (don't want to mention the brand). I'm not a wine snob, but this stuff is awful. Despite the bad wine list, I still recommend this place, it's got a great vibe.

• Visited November 2013
Webster, New York
“Nice looking place, freindly staff, food sucks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant while at the outlet mall, tables that were filled after we sat down were served at least 15 minutes before anyone looked at us. Finally a little young lady who was watching TV came over and asked if we've been helped yet.

My wife ordered a half grilled cheese and tomato soup, she said was alright. I ordered a half chicken melt and potato soup. which was cold, the cheese was originally melted but by the time I got it, it was formed around the bread and cold, the soup was cold as if they opened a can and poured it in the bowl.

Others in the restaurant were eating but I would recommend going else where.

Won't be in a hurry to go back.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Robert V
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Great burgers of all kinds!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I visited the Log Cabin Bar and Grill with my Girl Scout Troop on a recent stay at Great Wolf Lodge. We had a group of over 25 half of them being 10 and 11 years old. The wait staff was wonderful and very accommodating. There was a large variety of food items to chose from. I had a bison burger that was excellent. My 17 year old vegetarian daughter had what she described as the best black bean burger ever! My 10 year old had a venison flank steak that she just gobbled up. They also had elk burgers on the menu. Most of the other scouts had the usual kid menu food items, but they all enjoyed their meals.

• Visited September 2013