“Great time at this cabin”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Grand Summit Lodge

Grand Summit - Perfect For Large Parties! Enjoy The Grand Summit Lodge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Snuggle Up To Mountain Views
Grand Summit - Perfect For Large Parties!
Enjoy The Grand Summit Lodge
Hang Out Together
Brand New Pool Table and Sticks!
Lounge Around the Lodge
So Much Room!
Fully Equipped Media Room!
Bar Area at the Grand Summit Lodge
Gorgeous, Newly Renovated Bathroom
Lavish Bathroom w/ Two Sinks
Barbecue With  A View of the Pocono Mountains
Dine In
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Roland T
Scotch Plains, New Jersey, United States
“STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-RIPOFF AWAITS YOU”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

AT ALL COSTS DON'T UTTER THE NAME GRAND LEISURE TRAVEL. IF YOU DON'T TAKE MAY ADVICE AND STAY A COUNTRY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, YOU DESERVE TO GET TAKEN AND RIPPED OFF.DON'T EVEN USE THEM ON HOME AWAY VACATION RENTALS. STAY THE HECK AWAY...During our stay the water shut off, and we were never contacted. We had to buy water to bathe and use the restroom. To make an attempt to resolve the issue would have gone a long way but to not return a call or email? I hope the building they have, Grand Summit Lodge on Whiskey Mountain in Pennsylvania is found to be uninhabitable and shutdown. If you decide to ignore this message just expect to get ripped off, and old house with cob webs galore, extremely low water pressure if it works, dry food under the sofas, and a very antiquated dwelling. Use Home away vacation rentals if you decide to risk it so you will have some support system. DO NOT let Skye Falcetano tell you she can offer a discount if you book directly with them.You are playing with diesel fuel with a lit match inches apart. To date my security deposit has not been returned as of yet. Also we did send an email to Marc, Mr. Property Manager, regarding issue with the place and he has yet to respond. What makes it worse is the so called cleaning person was there at 11 am sharp to do her version of cleaning. She needs to be, FIRED. The Manager Marc is a true grimy person as well. If you dare talk to him make sure to have your SARCASM gloves on. So Skye, Marc, or the owner, whoever decides to dispute this review, CALL ME before you post a lame, generic excuse. I did stay at your facility Aug 13-Aug 18. If you don't know me still, check the minimum 15 calls made to you all. If that doesn't do it, the reservation was under my wife and her initials are GH. Dispute my words are untrue. If you don't believe me I can show anyone the emails and attempted phone calls to Grand Ripoff Travel. Just contact me for proof. I will be glad to assist. I will try to leave no stars as a post but if I must 1 star will be chosen only by forced default. Again don't dare say you have no record of us staying because I can show you the proof. If you dare, contact me....I dare you too but you probably will hide behind a review answer. Own up to your MESS.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
JennaR897
“Great time at this cabin”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A large group of us stayed at the Summit lodge a few weeks ago. We barely left the house, everything we needed was there. The house was clean and the pictures did it justice which was a relief.This was my second time renting with Skye and we couldn't have asked for a better time. Will be back probably in the winter.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jay G
“Great place for a friend's weekend away”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in July 2016

I had a very nice relaxing weekend in this house. It suited our needs extremely well. The highlights of the property were the poker table and the grill. I would book again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NJ
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing