“Entertainment”

The Mountainview Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #30 of 44 Restaurants in Tannersville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: Our Food- We create this menu and update it constantly with fresh, local, seasonal ingredients in mind. We take great care to make the most of these ingredients to provide for you a delicious meal. And we present to you a selection of our chef's recipes for daily soups,flatbreads and special items to understand our ongoing commitment to the food. Our Promise- We strive for provide for all our guests a friendly and enjoyable dining experience. Our team of staff and managers are here to serve you as family. If you have any changes or special requests to the menu, we are here to make it happen.
“Entertainment”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Was I surprise to hear some of the old songs by a couple of entertainers that made my night. People are friendly

Visited September 2013

Oakmont, Pennsylvania
“Friday night Italian buffet”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Went here as we were staying in the hotel. Evil-Lyn at the bar was great...personable and gave some good drink recommendations. The buffet was good...salad bar, wedding soup, chicken Frances's, veggies, pasta bar and more. The desserts were very good as well. The had. Dj playing during dinner...a little too loudly for my taste, but he played some good music and sung as well. He has a great voice. For two adults and two children, I thought it ver reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
Hopatcong, New Jersey
“Worst Meal & Dining Experience Ever! Don't Waste Your Time!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

First impressions of this restaurant is that they are stuck in the 80s. It's dingy and doesn't look like anything cares to maintain the restaurant or the inn. There were two servers last night. One was very attentive to her customers... we were not lucky enough to get her. We had to ask for water after waiting for 15 minutes for a refill. We had to ask for bread. And when we got it, it was as hard as a rock... They had been frozen and defrosted quickly... disgusting. The onion soup and salad was the only good thing about the meal. My husband had the chicken parm... the pasta and the sauce were nothing special... we make better pasta and sauce at home. I had the lemon chicken... it was disgusting... The chicken that I was given the first time was still pink in the center and covered in this thick sauce. I thought it was just going to have thin it didn't say anything about being creamy on the menu... The vegetables were covered in butter... I had it sent back. The chief came out with my dish about 10 minutes later and apologized. The chicken was pounded out to insure it was cooked all the way through... and slathered in that thick sauce some more. We couldn't have dessert in fear it was going to be disgusting as well. I play never to go there again... I have another http://restaurant.com certificate which I would like to return for a refund. It was disgraceful.

• Visited March 2013
NJ
“Don't go here.”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I went here based on the decent rating it got from Tripadvisor. But it was terrible. There were only a handful of things on the lunch menu. The place was empty, and really just looks like the inside of a hotel. There were bins everywhere that, I suppose, were filled with decorations to put up for the holidays. But I can't be sure. It was one of those rooms that they convert into a restaurant..but wasn't originally designed as one. I had a turkey club on a croissant, the turkey was wet and the croissant seemed old. The atmosphere of the place made everything tastes bad. It was creepy and a mistake.

• Visited November 2012
Pennsylvania
“Great view, relaxed setting”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The breakfast selections are varied and ample. My husband enjoyed the cinnamon French toast and i found the oatmeal good, but a bit dry. Most of the selections are what you find on any breakfast menu - nothing to write home about, but good.

Visited October 2012