“Thank you For Thanking Us Veterans!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Tarentum
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Every Veterans Day, which also happens to be my Anniversary, the whole family goes to the Olive Garden. Mostly the one in Tarentum, Pa. We like to gather around in the warm cozy atmosphere that they provide there! The staff, everyone from the Bartenders to the Busboys are so helpful and friendly. And the restaurants are always extremely clean, and the menus are very easy to read and understand. And so many choices!!!! No matter what i have in my mind that i'm going to pick before I get there, I always change it when I see the "special" menu! The food that I have had there, no matter what ever it may have been, it was always cooked perfectly, the sauces done to the T. The meats, wether it be chicken, beef, or sausage it is always done supurbly.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We went to this location for my daughter's birthday. The place was not very crowded, and we were seated immediately.

Then, we had to wait almost ten minutes for the waitress in our section to give us menus or even acknowledge us. During our wait, the manager asked us if we were being waited on, and I politely said we were being taken care of, but I tried to give him a signal that we had been sitting for a while. I don't think he got it.

Anyway, each time we needed something from our waitress, we had to wait an unacceptable amount of time--still not busy.

I would definitely rate the food as good, but the waitress was either new, or careless.

1  Thank StuBoy--Pgh
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Love the Olive Garden. The food is good and not too expensive. Sometimes you have to wait a while for a table but otherwise good.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Brand New Olive Garden with a modern setting.
Service was good but not great.
Food was very good

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I go to alot of restaurants and have been to many different Olive Gardens and this location is by far the best. The staff here are just wonderful. I probably eat here once a month and have never had bad service. Any time there is a problem with food( such as being overcooked which is rare but has happened a few times) , the waiter will appologize along with the manager . They never make you pay for your meal if you had a problem with it and once the nice manager gave us a $10 gift card since we had a complaint. Top of the line customer service here.There will always be occasional problems at restaurants where the food may not be up to par depending on how busy they are and who the cook is, but they really do care about you here and want you to have a nice meal and come back again. They really do make you feel like family here.I guess thats why I keep returning every month!