“Great Homemade food.”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Very cozy and great food. Have never had a bad experience with the food. However, the service can be a little slow if it's busy, otherwise no complaints.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Ten of us ate here Friday night. There were three tables there besides us. It took them over an hour to get our appetizers. Our dinners followed 45 minutes later! The waiter did not remember one persons order yelling out " who has the lobster ravioli"? Which was the size of an appetizer! Eight small raviolis! There were no salads or soup with dinners. It is a BYOB which we had no problem with. We bought Martinis. They gave us glasses and later charged us $2.50 per glass to use their glass. I guess it would had been ok if they were chilled sith maybe a twist if lemon or an olive. Then even charged my friends $2.50 because they shared a Caesar salad that the waiter told them to share because it was do large. I don't get it? Are they in Taylor PA or do they think they are a top eatery in Philly?
My suggestion is - to eat somewhere else.

2  Thank Hockeymomgg
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and I went to Marsico's for our anniversary and were very pleased. We were seated immediately, as it was a Tuesday evening, and the girl came right over to take our drink order. We weren't aware that it was a BYOB establishment, but we were there for the food. There was a bit of a wait for our order, but it was worth the wait because the quality was excellent. We had an appetizer of shrimp and crab meat with an Asiago creme sauce which was scrumptious! I had Lobster Ravioli and my husband had the Veal Marsala.

The atmosphere was very relaxing.The lighting was perfect - dim but not dark - and Frank Sinatra music played in the background. It's casual yet sophisticated. If you go, you'll be pleased.

1  Thank ejplum
Reviewed 13 October 2011

One of the best little restaurants in NEPA, the food and service is up to par,new specials every week, to die for.. especially the blackened scallops. BYOB, great food, wait staff and ambiance. You should make a reservation on weekends as seating is limited. Tell them Rik from the wave sent ya...you'll be impressed....it's casual but you might not want to wear camouflage or baseball hats...

4  Thank Rick K