“Nice Little Surprise”

Slice of Italy Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Terre Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I visited Amish Country last week from Colorado. We were ravenous when we arrived at our B&B and felt like walking around town after the plane ride, so we set out to explore Terre Hill. This little pizzeria was just what we needed. Friendly staff made some small talk, served us hot, fresh slices, and cool salads. Delicious. Very reasonably priced. Will stop by again next year.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Take out
Quick
Clean
Bread was so fresh
I had the tuna boat grinder
I would order it again
You won't have to eat for at least two days

Reviewed 7 January 2013

fast service; we order from slice of italy all the time. we live right up the road. owner is very friendly. good chicken sandwiches. everything is always fresh.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I live not even 30 seconds away from the restaurant and I have ALWAYS loved their pizza! It's such a quaint little place with kind employees. You can order to go by phone, walk-in and order to go, or you can walk in, order and dine in! I NEVER regret going there! The pizza is always cooked to perfection. If you are traveling through Terre Hill, I would definitely recommend this quiet little eatery. You can eat pizza, and you WILL have a memorable experience! You won't regret it!

1  Thank Hanna W
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Some of the best pizza you'll ever taste. Cute little place too!

1  Thank Letha B