“Best tour ever.”

Martin's Potato Chips Inc.
Cincinnati, Ohio
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Best tour ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

Best tour to see potato chips made. You go right on the floor and see everything. No looking through windows or being high up in a glass case, tour is great. Only issue is that tours happen only on Tuesdays in the morning and early afternoon. Reservations are a must. Tour was awesome.

Visited June 2012

East Berlin, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“YUMMY TO MY TUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Omg, these chips are my ultimate favorite!!! One of my friends moved to Michigan and he begs me to send them to him. Best crunch ever.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Kettle Cooked Chips”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I am in LOVE with the Kettle Cooked Chips.....I am addicted to them.

Visited February 2012
York, Pennsylvania
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Solid tour, yummy snacks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

We live nearby and have done the tour twice. It's less than an hour, and free. You see the chips being made up close and sometimes get to sample warm ones. I would not stop for it, but if you need to fill time, it is decent.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great unwrapped tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

About ten years ago we went on this tour with our three older children, so when planning our vacation to this area this tour was a must. It didn't let us down. All five of my kids along with my husband enjoyed this tour that you walk in the actual factory and sample chips right off the line. It was awesome.