“Best Kept Secret”

DelGrosso's Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Tipton
More attraction details
Owner description: DelGrosso's Amusement Park is located in Tipton, Pennsylvania (10 minutes north of Altoona on I-99). We are a family fun park where tons of Summer fun memories are made. Come spend the day and enjoy our Ride & Water Park. We have over 30 Rides & Attractions. Free Parking, Free Admission. An All Day Fun Pass is needed for entry into the Water Park. DelGrosso's offers 17 picnic pavilions & and a delicious catering menu. If you just want to enjoy some of "America's Best Amusement Park Food" this is the place to visit. Spaghetti Wednesdays are food favorite for many where we feature DelGrosso Pasta Sauces with homemade Italian meals. Your taste buds will also be delighted by our famous "Murf's Potato Salad". We provide high quality food & entertainment at a family friendly price inside a beautiful, family owned park. New for 2016! Guest can splish and splash in our new Lazy River and Wave Pool at Laguna Splash Water Park. The expansion also includes: New Park Office and Ticket Booth, Customer Service Office, Gift Shop, and Three Eateries (Including a Pasta House, Cheesesteak Building, and Grill). See website for current pricing.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have to say this is one of the best parks there is in pa. Never overly crowded and the prices are way reasonable. I have been going here for years and I will continue to do so. Prices are great, free parking, you can bring your own food(except for in the pool area) the food prices are even great. 1.50 for a slice of pizza! You go to Hershey or anywhere else and you can triple that. If your going here for thrill rides like huge roller coasters this isn't the place for you but if you want great family fun for $19 a piece and do both relaxing rides and water rides this is the place. My only advise look for coupons. There on delgrossos spaghetti sauce.

2 Thank Myke I

Hughesville, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“ok amusement park, water park is fun”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Amusement park is ok. My boys (10,8,8) found it a little boring. This park is better for very young children. There are limited rides for older children. We were done with amusement side in an hour. We are spoiled living very close to Knoebels with more thrill rides (where we can spend 8-9 hrs just in the amusement park). The people who work there look miserable. The only person who looked happy to be there was the train conductor. Service is so slow and terrible (a smile goes a long way). The food (what little we had) was good but pricey and slow. Free fall and crazy mouse are the best rides. The water park is the saving grace of this place. That is where this park shines. We spent the majority of our day there. The large water slides are awesome. I couldn't get my 10 yr old out of the splash pool! The boys give the amusement side 3 thumbs down and the water park side a resounding 3 thumbs up!!! I agree! Plan very little time in the amusement park but bring your swimsuits and enjoy the pool area!! Look for deals, we had a coupon for buy a fun day pass and get one free. If you can't get that deal go with tickets if not going to take advantage of the pool.

Visited August 2014
State College, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

DelGrosso's Park is a great place for families. The food is very good; especially the pizza and the potato salad.

Visited August 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great, great place!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

After passing DelGrosso's for years on I-99 we finally decided to plan a trip and we had a great time!

The park has both all day and after 5pm passes that will give you access to both the amusement park and the water park. My husband and I went on a Wednesday evening and bought passes for $12.00 each that gave us access to both parks. Although many of the amusement park rides are aimed toward children the water park was great fun. There weren't a lot of people there so we were able to go down the watersides without having to wait at all.

The park has some good food options as well as some good take home options. The family has a line of pasta and pizza sauces for sale - we took a few home and have really enjoyed them.

Visited July 2014
“AWESOME PLACE”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I love the rides i love the water park the food is good i love everything there it is so fun and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <3

Visited July 2014