“golf package”
Review of Cross Creek Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Titusville
Cross Creek Resort
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Titusville
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Just spent 3 days with my annual golf group-
-the food was very good and servers were extremely nice. First time in many years I did not hear complaints from the othere golfers about the menu
-golf course was in very good condition considering the lack of rain
-pro shop personnel were helpful and friendly but why is it so hard to get a large score sheet. Hard to write 24 names and scores on the back of a placemat
-rooms need serious upgrading and how about an ice machine that dispenes ice. Help on those 80+ degree days

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Brian V
There are newer reviews for Cross Creek Resort

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We were traveling via motorcycle and "winging it" for lodging. When we saw that there were rooms available at a "resort" we thought "great." We stopped by and were given a second story room which was fine. The resort was a golf resort with beautiful grounds but thought the lodging could have been better. There was no internet available in the rooms and no hair dryer. The balcony from our room had a great view of the golf course but needed some upkeep. I felt uncomfortable about eating in the dining room due to the fact that I was wearing jeans and a T-shrit and had no nicer clothing. The young girl at the front desk told me the lounge served food so we decided to eat in there. The waitress was a bit overwhelmed as she was working alone but she was very accommodating. We would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen201011
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I have to say that from the moment I showed up to play golf the day was a lot of fun . The staff in the pro shop and on the course was very friendly and helpful. The layout of the course is very challenging and was in great shape (6-6-12) . If you live in the surrounding area don't miss out on this course and the membership is reasonbly priced . I know they have golf packages and deals so give them a call and ask for Ryan , nice guy and they can set you up for a great golf destination .

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank DAVID T
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I had my whole wedding there and it was fine planning it up to the day but when the day came the staff was rude to my vendors and all of a sudden the wedding coordinator forgot half the stuff we talked about and tried to change my plans that had been set for 1.5 Years all for a golf tournament .... They made slot of money (over $11000) off my wedding and we were treated awful! The Rooms were beyond discusting to the point I felt bad letting my dog on the carpet... Very outdated and unprofessional staff.. The servers at my wedding were awesome but the event coordinator was terribly rude to my parents and guest... I am so glad I had an outside decorating place come in to do my reception because they were awful! Would not reccomend this place for ANYTHING!!! all my wedding pics didn't happen because the golf tournament and the rude staff yelling at us.. Tha k you cross creek staff for having the worst manners and staff! Except Dottie she was great!

• Stayed: September 2011
17  Thank Witcheywoman
Reviewed 26 January 2011

The reception from the staff at Cross Creek never fails to be warm. The simple room provides a serene retreat from the numerous amenities offered on the golf course, in the dining room, poolside, and, of course, in the world famous Crystal Ring Lounge. The room also offers a respite from the modern day's tecnological intrusions that seem to be encroaching upon every area of our lives.

The golf course provides a fair, but stern challenge for golfers of all skill levels. The cuisine never fails to impress. The 19th hole is a great place for a dog and a beer at the turn, exactly what it should be, nothing more and nothing less. The open layout allows for stimulating interaction with fellow guests. DJ Posey has the Crystal Ribng Lounge ROCKIN' until the wee hours of the morning when barmaid Connie invariably finds some provocation to kick you out.

The only problem I had with my stay is that it had to end. I can't wait to get back there.

• Stayed: June 2010
4  Thank Suds93
Reviewed 15 November 2010

The front desk staff is less than helpful, not knowing answers to a simple question like are the pillows feather or foam. The rooms are super sketchy and a trip back into the 1950s. Nothing has been updated since then including the tvs. The rooms aren't properly cleaned and as in the title they are Moldy Musty Damp and Smelly. It was so bad that 5 minutes in the room set off my asthma and I was unable to gain control of it again even with medication. None the less I immediately checked out and stayed at another hotel.

I strongly suggest that if you value your health you pick another hotel!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank WrldTrvlGrl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Titusville
Days Inn Oil City Conference Center
Quality Inn and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Meadville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin-Oil City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 1 in Cranberry Township
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Cross Creek Resort? Share your experiences!