“Don't order from the adjoining Pizza restaurant”
Review of Sam's Restaurant

Sam's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Don't order from the adjoining Pizza restaurant”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Fox's pizza is attached to Sam's restaurant. You can sit in Sam's restaurant and order either from Sam's menu or from Fox's Pizza menu. I ordered from the Sam's menu and had a decent sandwich. My husband ordered a meatball sub from Fox's Pizza and it was terrible. There was no sauce and the meatballs were quarter size, overcooked and hard with no taste. I can't comment on their pizza's but I will warn you not to order a meatball sub. For $7 we could have gone to Pizza Hut right down the street and had a much better meal.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank lucie799

Titusville, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I go here often and love the food. Great home cooking and you can order from Fox's pizza that is attached. The breakfast bar is always a must. Portions are large and staff are wonderful. The owner is a great guy and always willing to help.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank EatLocalBuyLocal
Clarion, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good times”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

good food good memories went there with my mom and family as a child with my kids and now withmy grandchildrenand friends good service too

Visited December 2012
1 Thank debbie h
Byesville, Ohio
“Sam I Am”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is a diner much like any other. We found the food just average and the service was okay at best. Sam was seen moving about.