“Irresponsible”

Add it.
Herman's Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Topton
Reviewed 1 April 2010

Stomach flu season and I just watched the cashier who is handling money, get up and make my food. No, he didnt' wash his hands. He touched my bun, my cheese etc. I paid 7.00 for a small cheeseburger and two pierogies, but honestly if I eat this, it will be the most exspensive stomach virus I coudl potentally get. It's just stupid, rude and irresponsible to make someones' food and not wash your hands...to say the least they should do that...or be wearing gloves..I am livid. Do not eat hear ever unless you enjoy other people's crude on your food.

3  Thank hungry567

Reviewed 18 June 2008

Loved it--went there last week, made fresh just for you. As for the indoor food--loved the barbque.

1  Thank rnmamlo
Reviewed 30 March 2008

If you enjoy over-priced terrible food Herman's is the place to be. Enjoy a microwaved (seriously) burger with an order of undersized fries and pierogies. The hot dogs will make you sterile. Just try to ignore the teenage kids making out behind the counter while you wait 30 minutes for a milkshake. Bon Appetite!

3  Thank CheesesteakPrince