Comfort Inn
Rodeway Inn(Towanda)
Wyalusing Hotel(Wyalusing)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsstay there againfront deskroom was cleandown the roadenjoyed our staygreat place to staysausagepoolarea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Stayed here to attend a memorial for a friend on a weekend that a local fees rival was being held. Took our 13 week old chocolate lab. Our reservation got "lost" because my name was misspelled but they put us in the only room they had, a suite, for the same rate. The lady at the front desk was super friendly and helpful.

Our suite was importable. The room was quiet and clean. Our puppy was treated well and we enjoyed our stay. They even sell beer by the six pack or single in the lobby. The breakfast was good and we thought we made a good choice.

Room Tip: Book early! Gas exploration and local activities keep rooms booked!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We found them to be the best value in the area for the night we were there. People were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and rooms were clean. My smart phone connected to the Wi-Fi automatically. Computers in the lobby provided web service without a problem; I was able to check two email accounts and catch up on news. I would recommend to all friends and would stay there again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Make reservations early; the hotel was booked 100% the night we were there, so we were lucky to just get a room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Numerous wedding guests of mine stayed here and couldn't say enough nice things. Friendly staff and clean rooms, and a great location :) I myself have also stayed and found it very pleasant. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Even if you find yourself in the town of Wysox Pa - the town that doesn't have much more than this hotel - This is the place to go for Very Friendly People and nice rooms. The Hot breakfast hits the spot on those cold mornings too. I hope not to have to go back to Towanda, but if I do, I'll be sure to stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Carl H
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My Fiancee and I took a trip to Towanda to see his daughter. We left New Jersey on Dec.29, 2012 (Sat. A.M). We stayed at this Comfort Inn the following 2 nites
(Sunday, n Monday (NYs Eve))..We had a 2nd Floor 2 Bed Room,full bathroom (bath /shower) with med.size refrigerator, microwave, large dresser w/plentiful drawer space, desk area. Has iron and drop-down board coffeemaker...Compared to lots of other places you get alot for your money..VERY clean, (and Housekeeping checked with us both mornings to see if we needed anything)..The Service Desk staff was VERY ABOVE AND BEYOND ACCOMMODATING.We had packed only few things cause we hadn't planned on being gone more than 1 night. (were gone 3 altogether) So there were a few things we needed..and the Women at the Desk both nights were more than pleasant and, as I said, "ABOVE AND BEYOND" accommodating ..We would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone...Just the service, attention, and conversation were worth the price...Have very rarely enjoyed a stay anywhere like we did here..Wish I could have remembered the names of the Desk Staff...But it would be the Woman who checked us in that first night, a lady that was there later that night, and a lady that was there the next night along with the first lady...THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, ONE AND ALL FOR YOUR "ABOVE AND BEYOND" NICETIES AND SERVICE....HOPE TO HAVE A CHANCE TO STAY THERE AGAIN AND SEE YOU ALL !!!! HAVE A SAFE N HAPPY NEW YEAR! GOD BLESS!
ROY AND KAREN