“Towanda Best Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Towanda
Bound Brook, United States
“Towanda Best Hotel”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stay in different hotels in Townda for business for the last 10 years, Since Best Western built this hotel, I never stayed anywhere else, unless it was completely sold out, even though, Jennifer and Magi, always do their best to find me a room or a closed hotel. A really, very nice hotel and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback on our survey! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to pass along your kind regards to Jennifer. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Megan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We needed a venue for a birthday party. The staff and owners were very helpful making arrangements and answering our questions. On the day of the party they were available to help us with our set up. The hotel was spotless. Once the party was done, they provided trash bags and took care of restoring the room. We also had three rooms rented for some guests, the guests said the hotel was very nice, clean, comfortable and the breakfast was good. We don't expect a restaurant type breakfast, so the continental breakfast was quite nice. The coffee was excellent. I'd definitely stay there if I needed a hotel. The owners and staff are very kind and helpful and the place is clean and comfortable.There is a mini market across the street with pretty good pizza and almost any snack you need. The grocery and pharmacy are less than a mile away. There is a running/walking trail one block away that goes by the Susquehanna river. Just a note, prices are up at the hotels in this area due to the gas industry. So the price of this hotel was in line with what all the others charge.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you for the positive scores on our survey! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and your sister had a good surprise party! We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 570.268.7000.

Angleton, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Every thing was rreally great. Beautiful clean hotel. Staff was great. Fitness center and pool just awesome. The only thing was not good was their wifi internet. It was always cutting out. But the internet connection to the wall was alot better. I still give this hotel 5 stars

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback on our survey! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I apologize that you were not satisfied with our WI-FI service. We are currently in the process of upgrading our service to a new provider to better accommodate you and
our other valued guests. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Property Manager
Newark, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Very nice hotel and pleasant staff. We were in the area visiting World's End State Park and drove the short distance to stay at this hotel. There are not a lot of places to eat at right in the general area, but if you drive about 15-20 minutes to Sayre there are lots of choices for food and shopping.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. We really appreciate your positive feedback and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Also, if you are ever in the area again, our Front Desk staff is a valuable resource if you would like to know some good local restaurants and directions so you don't have to drive that extra fifteen minutes to Sayre. Thank you once again for the review!
If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at 570-268-7000.

Have a great day!

Property Manager
Ohio, United States
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Nice new hotel in Towanda, Pa with the typical Best Western flair. It was comfortable and warm on the 13 F days I stayed. Definitely will stay again on my next trip to the area. Towanda is a small town with limited dining. However, the 316 Café on main street was very nice and clean and served a great meal.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your positive feedback, and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Since you enjoyed the 316 Café, you may also want to try the Weigh Station Café, also located right in Towanda next to the movie theater. They also serve a good meal and even have live music on Wednesday nights.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 570-268-7000.

Belleview, Florida
Reviewed 3 December 2013

If you are going to tell people you are handicap accessible then you better get some shower seats for people who can't put weight on a fractured ankle. Walmart sells them for 40.00 and you have a medical supply store a mile away. The girl at the desk was very nice and did find a stool for the shower but it was wobbly so I only stayed the one night instead of two.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback on our hotel. By telling us what you like and how we can improve you are helping us supply a superior experience for our guests. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our handicap accommodations. We had handicap accessible rooms available for your reservation, as requested, upon your arrival. Our property has only 65 rooms and is required to only have one shower seat, unfortunately another guest that also specifically required that type of shower was already occupying that room. In our other handicap rooms on our property, the showers are either wheelchair accessible and/or have the support bars to accommodate our valued guests that need them. I am sorry that there was a miscommunication during your reservation and we did not know that you specifically needed that accommodation. We did accommodate you the best that we were able upon such short notice. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 570-268-7000.

Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Very nice. Room was clean and appeared to be newly decorated. Nice window hangings and wall treatment. Would stay there again. The breakfast was a little skimpy but nutritious. I usually do not mark excellent. Very good is a good rating for a nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Megan H, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback on our hotel. By telling us what you like and how we can improve you are helping us supply a superior experience for our valued guests. Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back and see us again soon!
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me 570-268-7000.

Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towanda
Fairfield Inn & Suites Towanda Wysox
Best Western Grand Victorian Inn
Wyalusing Hotel
Wyalusing Hotel
#1 of 1 in Wyalusing

Been to Paradise Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!