“Yummy!”
Review of The RiverStone Inn

The RiverStone Inn
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Towanda
Reviewed 24 July 2014

One of the best restaurants I've found in towanda! Had the "ranch hand panini" chicken tenders bacon cheese and ranch in a panini. It was amazing would definitely return

2  Thank Jennmarie32

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by the bed and breakfast we were staying at. They have a very broad menu so not hard to find something you like. We had the special of chicken and biscuits with mashed potatoes and it was excellent and reasonably priced, portions were huge. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone as a great choice!

3  Thank goldwingtravelers
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had dinner here and enjoyed the special which was Chicken over Biscuit with mashed potatoes and corn. The chicken over biscuit was excellent and nicely priced. I would definitely
Recommend this place to family and friends.

2  Thank 3wheelGoldwinger
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed right up the street and found this restaurant because locals directed us here. They weren't wrong in their assessment! The layout of the restaurant is pretty cool, with small rooms set off to the side as you walk into the main dining room. The fireplace was lit up, and even though it was packed, it still felt intimate.
Our waitress was very patient with us (and our two young sons) as we ordered our food. I ordered a flat bread sandwich which was excellent. My sons were happy and so was my husband. The pricing was reasonable for the type of establishment. I'd definitely eat here again if we're ever passing through in the future.

3  Thank MdKal
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

A bit overpriced but good food. Have private area. Lots of pipeliners eat here. Friendly. Good specials

2  Thank nsconey