“Stay away from this place.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose

Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Stay away from this place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very horrible inn.Room is small and smell bad.But We stayed because we don't have power in our home.When I went to bed my skin start itching and I saw rash all over my body.Bad experience for high price I paid

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank destination78

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed here two different times once in August and once in October 2013 with my 6 year old Niece and we have never had a significant issue and appreciate how close to Sesame Place it is and that it does not cost too much. Would go back now if my Niece was allowed to go for the Christmas event there.

Room Tip: There is no pool and no kids activities that I know of other than what we went for to attend Sesame...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Kingston, New York, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

had a king bed with mini fridge microwave and sitting desk , tv could use updating and being part of the wyndham group this is 1st time I have stayed at a place with no kind of breakfast, only coffee or tea. room was very clean, dont understand all the negative talk on this place. they do charge an extra 2 dollars for room keys of which you are suppose to get back on checkout , I didnt. maybe cause I used a debit card. very close to parxs casino , 5 minutes n lots of places close by to eat. would stay here again

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Barry P
Wyalusing
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife and I chose to stay at the Knights Inn for the price. Other motel rooms in the area were $30 to $40 MORE. Our room was clean, with king bed, refrigerator, microwave and hair dryer, with free coffee in the morning. They offered a substantial discount for AARP members. My wife and I felt safe and secure.

The negatives were the "no frills" portion of the stay. Missing was a continental breakfast, small bottles of shampoo and moisturizer,older style décor, lack of recent room remodeling, and other amenities in which regular travelers have grown accustomed. It was also a little odd only to have one night stand, with no bedside lamps (although there were pot lights above the bed for reading) We would recommend it to a cost conscious traveler.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

I came out here for work and was looking for a nice place to stay. Well I don't agree with some of the other reviews I've been here 2 months never had a problem. The cost is reasonable the rooms are clean. My honest opinion is I would stay again its close to two malls and the turnpike.

• Stayed July 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Room clean-ants around door outside and inside the room. Later found ants on my bags. Hotel does room service every other day-didn't get linens on room service days until complained further-and ants crawling on my bags.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jbrogan

Travellers are raving about these Trevose hotels

Dover, New Hampshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I would never stay at this place again. It was bearable until the next morning when we discovered both beds had bed bugs in it. I check reviews before staying at places, and not one person had mentioned bed bugs. When i went to leave my review on hotels.com they denied it. Not happy that they wouldn't let me express my unhappiness with others about the hotel. The only plus side about this hotel was that it had a good location. It was only a few minutes down the road from Sesame Place.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Meag28
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Comfort Inn Trevose
Comfort Inn Trevose
#3 of 6 in Trevose
BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel

Been to Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose? Share your experiences!