Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose
US$94
US$75
SleepInn
Lincoln Hotel(Trevose)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very horrible inn.Room is small and smell bad.But We stayed because we don't have power in our home.When I went to bed my skin start itching and I saw rash all over my body.Bad experience for high price I paid

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank destination78
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed here two different times once in August and once in October 2013 with my 6 year old Niece and we have never had a significant issue and appreciate how close to Sesame Place it is and that it does not cost too much. Would go back now if my Niece was allowed to go for the Christmas event there.

Room Tip: There is no pool and no kids activities that I know of other than what we went for to attend Sesame Place so did not want to give a bad score but did not realize that was an optional rating until I had already put something. Both rooms we had were fine and our car was parked right outside the room which made it easy to get things in and out of the car.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013

had a king bed with mini fridge microwave and sitting desk , tv could use updating and being part of the wyndham group this is 1st time I have stayed at a place with no kind of breakfast, only coffee or tea. room was very clean, dont understand all the negative talk on this place. they do charge an extra 2 dollars for room keys of which you are suppose to get back on checkout , I didnt. maybe cause I used a debit card. very close to parxs casino , 5 minutes n lots of places close by to eat. would stay here again

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barry P
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife and I chose to stay at the Knights Inn for the price. Other motel rooms in the area were $30 to $40 MORE. Our room was clean, with king bed, refrigerator, microwave and hair dryer, with free coffee in the morning. They offered a substantial discount for AARP members. My wife and I felt safe and secure.

The negatives were the "no frills" portion of the stay. Missing was a continental breakfast, small bottles of shampoo and moisturizer,older style décor, lack of recent room remodeling, and other amenities in which regular travelers have grown accustomed. It was also a little odd only to have one night stand, with no bedside lamps (although there were pot lights above the bed for reading) We would recommend it to a cost conscious traveler.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

I came out here for work and was looking for a nice place to stay. Well I don't agree with some of the other reviews I've been here 2 months never had a problem. The cost is reasonable the rooms are clean. My honest opinion is I would stay again its close to two malls and the turnpike.

• Stayed: July 2013