“Never again”

Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The owner is greedy!
He will grab your money and run. That what happened to me!
He played dirty tricks with me. I tried to cancel the reservation but he said that it should be cancelled by the site where I made the reservation. The site did not do anything and sent me back. Raj charged me money for the work he did not do.
Shame on you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sam L

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been here in 2012, nothing much had been changed, still lacking some securities, late at night, lots of shady persons around and the vending machines are still way too far to walk alone to.

Room was ok, still got the basic Amenities, such as mini fridge, microwave and hair dryer, etc...

Wifi was fast, the bed is still comfy. Had a great night sleep.

Keep it up.

Room Tip: Try not to get the rooms on the lower sections, a lots quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephy L
Reviewed 18 May 2014

BED BUGS!! Unwilling to even refund money for a night a I didn't even stay! STAY AWAY!I actually showed them the living crawling inFP bed bugs I had 5 of them contained, not to mention the bite marks on myself. I was set to stay 3 nights. Slept the first night in their dump of a hotel, was very itchy. Second day my girl stayed in the room while I went to work...that was when she started collecting them and taking our stuff out of the room. It was around three o'clock when I got back to the room and before I left I asked for a refund and they wouldn't even refund for the night I didn't stay yet!?! Awefull, and rude about the whole thing! No apology..." I'll give you different room. No refund."

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank xtdmx
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Found four bed bugs crawling on the bed! Put them in a cup and took it to the Inn manager/owner who came into the room, looked for two minutes, found nothing and said they were not bed bugs.a few minutes later we found a dead adult bed bug and took it to him; he refused to give a refund.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Crowley88
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed here 2-3 times, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that there has been some renovation. I am looking for $50-60 price point, as I own my own business and do not get reimbursed for travel expenses. It was clean and had good WiFi, which are my only necessities. Had a refrigerator, which I used. The room had a more modern feel than the last time I was here. Part of Wyndham group (Super 8 etc), and I am a member of their rewards program, another reason to stay.

Brian F

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
2  Thank Juan R
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very horrible inn.Room is small and smell bad.But We stayed because we don't have power in our home.When I went to bed my skin start itching and I saw rash all over my body.Bad experience for high price I paid

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank destination78
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Comfort Inn Trevose
Comfort Inn Trevose
#3 of 6 in Trevose
Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County
Ramada Levittown Bucks County

Been to Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose

Address: 2707 Lincoln Hwy, PA Turnpike Exit 351 Rt 1, Trevose, PA 19053-6823
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Trevose
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Price Range: £43 - £57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Trevose Hotel Trevose