“It's Cracker Barrel--What Do You Expect?”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Trevose
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Always pretty predictable, but then so is what I order off the menu! Service was quick, attentive and pleasant--but then there weren't a lot of people in the place because we were there right in between the crowds. Fast, good food, doesn't break the bank, and you're back on the way.

1  Thank Karl S
There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nothing new will be found here. If you looking for a good breakfast you will find it. Menu is the same across the board, but does offer a good location.

1  Thank JenniferBT_13
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I love Cracker Barrel. Every time I travel, I always make it a point to eat here. Not only is the food delicious but cheap! And their country store is so cute. Your favorite 80's candy, cute baby clothes, yankee candles, toys, knick knacks - I absolutely love this place. Cute note: High chair for 7 month old comes with a leather belt strap - old fashion :)

1  Thank Yess22
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We always enjoy eating at Cracker Barrel, and this was no exception. Our waiter was new, but did a great job. I enjoyed one of the seasonal specials, and it was very good. The one drawback - like many Cracker Barrels we have visited, this one kept the A/C cranked up (or down) to Siberia-like temperatures. Dress warmly for the evening, or you will shiver.

1  Thank Garry C
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I like to come here and have breakfast once in a while but have not been here long time. I find the dinner fair here a little too greasy for my palate but that's just me. Place not as busy as usual. Cheerfully greeted when I entered the store and found everyone friendly and the place to be clean and bright. Are waitress seemed a little disorganized but she was very friendly and tried her best. Had pancakes, bacon, sausage and egg combination. I really love the bacon here it's one of the best.