“Older but nice property.”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed one night and enjoyed the "Romance" package. Price included a delicious breakfast buffet and 2 adult beverages in the lounge. The room was clean and large but the bathroom was
a tad small but everything worked fine. The food was excellent and let you stay put especially on a cold or adverse weather visit. Some new rugs and a fresh coat of paint would increase this rating.

Room Tip: Stayed on 1st floor with no noise from either above or next door so I would assume all are good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your feedback about the hotel. We hope that you enjoyed the romance package. Thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We use all guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests. Thanks so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The hotel itself was excellent.

The food service was horrible. I have Celiac and was VERY specific regarding my dinner. It wasn't difficult. Plain salad with oil and vinegar, filet PLAIN, baked potato, green beans -PLAIN. Pretty easy I would think...wrong! Salad with dressing, filet with a sauce on top, beans with all kinds of seasonings.
Next day for lunch I was told they had nothing for me to eat, thus I had no food until I left at 5:00 after my meeting. Oh and I was told to"just take the meat off the bread". I hope none of them experience Celiac!

3  Thank itisourtime
Radisson T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Hello Radisson Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson, I apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your issues concerning our Food & Beverage Department with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Also, I will personally pass this information on to our Food & Beverage Director, along with our Restaurant Manager.

I appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

If your would like to speak further, then please contact me at the telephone number or e-mail address listed below. Please enjoy the rest of your day!

All the best,

Nicolette Thompson
Front Office Manager
215-638-8300 ext. 134
Nicolette.Thompson@Radisson.com

Reviewed 9 February 2014

the hotels is nice however the rooms are dated and need remodeling. Was stranded there due to bad weather. I dont think there had been anyone in the room for awhile it was stale and dusty with a stale smell. overall average rooms but dusty, dirty carpet, rooms need repainting and modernization. They had the adjustable air bed things and modern flat screen TV's so thats good. The rooms are just dusty, dirty and dated otherwise need modernization - tile etc.
having said that free wifi, free parking and overall hassle free when it comes to fees so thats good. The staff are friendly and helpful - more than most hotels - where you get the apathetic former fast food worker who could care less what happens to you because regardless they get paid the same. These folks were friendly and engaging and seemed really happy to help. Also the managers reception has real food on it - the day I was there it was pasta and some nice cheese and cherry tomato mix... not the usual cheap mass feeding red cross surplus beens and weenees or 2 month old nachos with melted hot Velveeta if this place cleans up the rooms and modernizes the infrastructure it will be excellent. Maybe Radisson will spend some money on the property.

Dear AZbizguy,

Thank you so much for telling us about your recent visit. We really appreciate your review. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the need for renovation. We really value your feedback and will use it to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed for one night at the hotel and ate in their restaurant. The food was more than adequate and the service people were pleasant and helpful. My husband and granddaughter really enjoyed what they ate. The entire lobby area, including some of the seating for the restaurant in the lobby area, was extremely smoky. The elevators were small and did not seem big enough for a hotel of that size. We were comfortable in our room but the walls were quite thin so we could hear the people next door as well as those in the hall. I've twice tried Sleep Number beds and I have to say that I've never found a setting that is comfortable. My granddaughter agreed that the bed could have felt nicer. We got breakfast by room service which came a few minutes before my scheduled time - which was great - and the food was fine. One other thing of note was that the shower head in the bathroom was way too low for anyone but a child. They need to raise it quite a bit. All in all the hotel worked well for what we needed but I won't go out of my way to stay there when I'm in the area next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Had to switch room two times. Breakfeast was bad the first room had a new carpet so the smell was bad the second room they put me by the setvice elevator to noisey and the third room well I did not want to change rooms again but the heater made a loud noise. They gave me a free breakfeast coupon i ordered of the menu for fresh and hot food but they just took it from the buffet and it was cold not satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Lbeffert
Radisson T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Hello Lbeffert,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your rooms and for the inconvenience of having to change rooms more than once. We will discuss the conditions of your rooms with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. We also apologize for your experience with our restaurant, in which the breakfast provided did not fulfill your expectations. We do hope that you will give our hotel another chance if your travels bring you back to the area. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Nicolette Thompson, Front Office Manager.

All the best,

Nicolette Thompson
Front Office Manager
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast (Trevose)
215-638-8300

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Over this very furious winter, my wife and I needed to stay close to our office, so we availed ourselves of a nearby Radisson. The hotel was always warm and inviting, with comfortable rooms and good food in the restaurant. The staff was very helpful and made us feel welcome. It is good to know that, whenever we need it, we have a home away from home so close by.

Room Tip: All of the rooms were nice. Some of the views are better than others, but for our purposes, it reall...

Dear Michael,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that you named us as your home away from home. We are glad that we could help you during your time of need. Thank you for your great feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Beautiful Hotel Best Hotel in Area of Philadelphia..I love to stay at the Radisson for a get away weekend..Clean and Comfortable Rooms..Sleep Number Beds that are So Restful! Beautiful Pool area inside and outside. Love the restaurant food is Excellent! Sorry to see the Gift Shop closed down..maybe they can open a small sundry off of the main desk! Thanks for a perfect weekend!

Room Tip: Best rooms look out over the pool :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sunray468

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel. We really appreciate all of our return travelers. Thank you so much for your review, and we will pass your comments on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing good comments about their service. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast? Share your experiences!