“Average”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Trevose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

My family and I stopped for quick lunch on our way to the mall.
Bad decision.
The service was good.
The place was clean.
The food wasn't all that great.
We probably won't return.

• Visited May 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

As a group of 5,we stopped by to order few burgers before our movie, i raved about there burgers because i love them.We stopped by the bar to place an order.One of the servers came by and said she will be right back.We waited and waited,i could see the bar attender busy closing the bar but she would not take a moment to see if somebody was helping us..Even the gentleman who was in a different colored shirt i assume he was the manager walked past us. We knew want we wanted to order if only we had a chance to do so.at that time it wasn't that busy either.
Well we just stood there for 15 mins and we just walked out, nobody cared.

• Visited May 2013
Phila, PA
“Always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

As I've stated in other reviews I HATE chain restaurants but this is a great place for a great burger...or a really good big salad. I've been here many times & have always been extremely happy with my food. The staff has always been good & I like that the manager walks around checking on all the clients.

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

Best burgers in Bensalem. You must have the onion rings also. It is also close to Walmart, which I love!

Visited March 2013
Philadelphia
“Always consistent.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

The service is good, the burgers are good. Unfortunately, we have been there a number of times in the past few months. Although not dirty, the ladies' room always needs attention when I am there, either a quick clean up and trash emptying or needs paper restock.

Visited January 2013