“decent diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 August 2014

While we never had a bad meal here I have noticed that the prices have been creeping up year after year. Plus the quality of the meals are starting to suffer due to the economics in the area. Parking can also be a hassle because they share a lot with Advance Auto Parts and delivery trucks are always coming and going so an accident could happen very easliy

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice interior (well kept) . I ordered the banana strawberry crepe. It was very tasty and all the fruit was fresh (not like the pie filing consistency that some diners use). My mother got the spinach feta omelet and loved it. My brother enjoyed his waffle. Overall good food with fresh ingredients served in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We go here often. No matter if it's breakfast or lunch it is always busy. The food is always delicious weather we get eggs, French toast for breakfast or salads and sandwiches for lunch. Their rice pudding is very good, and the salad bar is always fresh and full with delicious foods.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We eat here often for breakfast, lunch or dinner & never had a bad meal. It's local (we can walk here) & a lot of area groups go here. Love their crepe with fresh strawberries & bananas.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I was in northeast Philly this week! I was extremely hungry for a good salmon dinner! This place was AWESOME! I had the salad bar which was so fresh and had a nice variety if salads! The presentation of food and the atmosphere exceeded my expectations! I only paid $14.00 for the early bird dinner, but it was such a good value! I even had dessert which was outstanding! Everything was fresh, well prepared and homemade! If your too full take the dessert with you! This place is a GEM!