“Good Hotel!!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
New York City, New York
“Good Hotel!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

booked this hotel last minute,was a great move big comfortable beds ,a shower to die for,am a business owner brought my whole crew we all were comfortable beyond expectation, will most likely stay here any time in the area!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We spent the night at the Comfort INN after attending the Convention at the Wells Fargo Center. Everything was nice - clean and comfortable.Specially staff was very kind and help full!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Dean C
Bensalem
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Clean & Comfortable Room, Very nice breakfast,, Great location.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Very disappointed by this low class Comfort Inn ... People were very nice; service was good but the hotel was not up to their class and standard...

Room was dirty; carpet full of stains and I woke up sneezing because of weird smell getting out of the ac unit (need to be clean). There is a weird paint smell in the hotel and the back of the hotel is filled with garbages...

Breakfast was ok; very basic as most hotels...

Worst part : fitness center out of date with old home equipment defective and even dangerous for guest!!! Looks like home equipment beat up and not intended for public use!!!

Well not my best experience with Comfort Inn and Choice Hotel !!!

• Stayed March 2012
Oakland, California
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The Best Hotel In town, Love to Stay here.
Very friendly Staff good location, nice Breakfast.

Room Tip: Off the turnpike.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
summit, nj
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have always been a fan of Comfort Inns, and I am completely comfortable in budget hotels. This property is far below budget hotel standards, and I am surprised Comfort Inn even allows this property to bear it's name. After checking in, I proceeded to my room. The front desk manager was very pleasant. That is the only saving grace to this property. Upon opening the door I was hit with an extremely strong cologne odor - as if someone had spilled an entire bottle on the carpet. The bathroom faucet was continuously dripping, and there were water stains on the bathroom ceiling. The carpet appeared relatively new - but overall this hotel is very run down. There were no tv remotes in the room. Strike one. When I called the front desk to inquire about the remotes, the front desk manager was very prompt in responding. I asked to be moved to another room due to the odor. I was given a key for a room down the hall. When I entered that room, the noise from the traffic outside was so loud I was sure the window had been left open, but it had not. I could not find a lock on the window, and even with the window "closed" it sounded like the cars were driving through the middle of the room. Strike two. I decided not to wait for strike three. Unfortunately I had prepaid for this room on hotels.com. Even so, I gathered my belongings and left the hotel. Stay at the Crowne Plaza .9 miles from this hotel. You will feel safer and sleep better. $80 per night is a great deal, but in this case you get less than you paid for.

Room Tip: If you chose to stay at this hotel, ask for a room in the back away from the road.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank usasusie

Travellers are raving about these Trevose hotels

Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My husband and I frequently stay at Comfort Inns. The price is always affordable, accomodations are clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast saves us time and money. We visit Philadelphia often, and this was our first time staying outside of the city. We stayed over New Year's Eve and I was shocked at how affordable the price was. Unlike many hotels near the city, parking was free here (and secure). The hotel was clean and tidy, we stayed in a king room non-smoking. It had a fridge and microwave combo which is rare to see anymore in budget hotels. The staff was pleasant. Check in and check out was simple. The breakfast (though not as extensive as other hotels in the chain) was fine (waffles, pastries, cereal, coffee). The fitness room has just 1 treadmill and 1 elliptical, but I was able to get my 5 mile run in without problems. We were headed into the city to see the Mummers Day parade. This hotel is just 5 minutes from a train stop (Somerton). Parking is free on weekends or $1 during the week and a train into the City Hall area is about $12 round-trip. It's a great alternative to trying to drive and park in the city. I would highly recommend this option to anyone wanting to visit the city but not pay the higer prices at hotels in center city. Remember, the Comfort Inn is part of the Choice Rewards program, so if you can consistently stay at hotels within that company, you earn points toward free hotel stays. It's a nice added bonus. I would definitely stay at this hotel again! In regards to other people's comments - I saw zero bed bugs and was not bothered by any traffic noise.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bensalem
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Crowne Plaza Philadelphia  -  Bucks County

Been to Comfort Inn Trevose? Share your experiences!