“Stay at Comfort Inn - Trevose” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Trevose

Comfort Inn Trevose
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Newark, Delaware
“Stay at Comfort Inn - Trevose”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

My recent stay at comfort inn was excellent experience that focused on cost containment, privacy and assistance with services provided. All desk clerks were very helpful and assisted my needs during my stay.

I will be returning this week due to excellent services that were provided on my last visit.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ash1821, General Manager at Comfort Inn Trevose, responded to this review, 30 July 2013

Ash Shah(CHA)
Manager
Comfort Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

The stay there was fine for me because the room was in the back not facing Roosevelt Blvd. My mom had a room that faced Roosevelt Blvd and in the early morning rush hour the road gets very busy. Mom said you can hear the cars and trucks getting on the highway and the Pa Turnpike. The room itself was vey nice and the breakfast was nice too, but if you stay there please ask for a room not facing Roosevelt Blvd, Rt.1. It was convenient for a traveler who needs to be near the Pa. Turnpike but if you need quiet to sleep, this is not the place to stay.

Room Tip: If you stay at the Comfort Inn Trevose, ask for a room not facing Roosevelt Blvd, Rt 1, ask for a ro...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dumfries, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I've stayed in made reservations two months ago for a room with a crib we get here the crib not only isn't in the room it's not ready. After a couple hours I'm told the mattress in the crib is messed up and i would get a lousy refund of 18$ after the room cost 110. Then i ask for the refund and no one is able to give it to me and wants to give me the crib my last night here. Would not recommend for anyone.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Trevose hotels

Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I've never given as poor a review to any restaurant or hotel here on Trip Advisor as this Comfort Inn. In keeping with my usual like/dislike review-format I'm trying to look for positives-- but there were few.

Liked:
1.Activia yogurt was among the breakfast selection
2. We had a roof over our head during a horrible storm.

Disliked:
1. After dark when the side lot was full, we had to park around back by the pool. Two shady men, who didn't appear to be together were camped out and drinking.
2. We logged on and saw that our room rate online was $85 a night and we were charged $139. When I asked at the desk I was basically told too bad for me-- and the rate was not going to be lowered at all.
3. Our bedspread and blanket on the bed was gross-- I wondered if either had EVER been washed.
4. Renovated? Carpets were tired and unclean. The granite in the bathroom was nice-- but that's really it as far as I could tell.
5. Right on route 1-- loud.
6. AC unit unpredictable and loud-- neither night did I sleep through the night because it was either too hot or too cold.

• Stayed June 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn Trevose for the second time in less than a year. The rooms were recently remodeled and are very nice. There were a few room-related issues. One was that the bathroom sink was placed a few inches from the end of the vanity near the bathroom door, so no one could open the bathroom door without knocking over anyone using the sink. Another was that the mattresses, while appearing to be new, very extremely soft. It almost felt like you were sleeping in a waterbed. Finally, the clock on the nightstand did not work.

There were a couple of service issues. When we checked into our room, the thermostat was set at 60 degrees and the room was freezing. In addition, despite the curtains being closed, I could hear noise coming from outside the room. When I opened the curtain, the parking lot level window was wide open. That was disconcerting. We also requested a wake up call which never happened.

The food at the breakfast bar was outstanding and there are free USA Today's and local newspapers in the lobby. The parking is all at one end of the building, so you could have a long haul with your luggage if your room is at the opposite end. The area around the motel is very commercial with several liquor and convenience stores and gas stations. While adequate, there are hotels of just about every brand located in the area, which our relatives told us are nicer.

Room Tip: For easier luggage handling, request a room on the parking lot end of the building.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Staten Island, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

The headboard was shaking.dirty carpet did not have a four star appearance staples in floor that got into my shoes breakfast was lousy food not fresh no cream cheese or peanut butter. Was not able to take whatever i wanted at continental breakfast service bad at breakfast

• Stayed May 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

We were pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and looked nice with recently updated carpet. Large flat-screen TV worked great. Hot breakfast buffet was decent. Route 1 was right outside our window, but we were tired enough that the road noise didn't bother us. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Since hotel sits next to route 1, ask for a room on the back side
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bear625
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn Trevose? Share your experiences!