“My Review 03/06/2014”

Comfort Inn Trevose
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My experience this visit was excellent from management to all employees encountered during my visit. Each day starts with an excellent breakfast down at the breakfast bar.

After getting that fresh start to the day the housekeeper refreshed the room with new linen, towels and maintaining the room. The housekeeper also providing professional appearance, demeanor and attitude during our interaction with them.

The front counter personnel is always providing a professional appearance, attitude and helpful spirit when assisting me with my needs for comfortable stay.

The management do show that they are professional , proactive and ensuring that we are having comfortable stay and show that they can provide assistance with any and all issues that may arise.

Paul, ACPS

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ash1821, Manager at Comfort Inn Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Very helpful staff, room was clean, beds were comfortable too, nice breakfast , great service many restaurants in the area to choose from, race track is also within two miles. Will come back & recommend others too.

Room Tip: Liked room on the back side of the building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Comfort2779, General Manager at Comfort Inn Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Please stay away from this hotel. I am in the travel industry and would never recommend this hotel to anyone. There is no insulation in the walls, so you can hear everything, especially in the hallways. The carpet in my room was disgusting. The mattress on the bed felt like it was 20 years old. I seriously felt like I would be bringing bed bugs home with me. The quality of the towels, toilet paper and Kleenex were horrible. I found several black hairs on the towels when we first checked in. There was also a spider crawling up the wall in the bathroom. The funny thing is the sign outside the hotel says newly renovated rooms. I asked at the front office if all the rooms have been renovated,...thinking maybe I got a bad room, and he just smiled and said "Yes!"
Disgusting,...

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank outerbanks7
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were passing through eastern Pa and had planned to visit Valley Forge and Philadelphia, and this place was near both the Turnpike to get to Valley Forge and a train station to get to Philly. For what we paid, we can't complain, but it was not the best place we stayed on our trip. When we arrived, the lock on our door was broken, and we had to deal with that. We finally ended up in another room, but not the one we wanted. The room itself was spacious enough, and clean - no problems there. The pool was well-maintained, which came in handy after walking about Valley Forge in 95 degree heat. The breakfast is pretty good, lots of variety, including fresh fruit. Downsides - if you have a room on the front (we did), you get a lot of noise from Highway 1. You are very close to the road, and the traffic never seems to stop. Also, and this is weird - our door locks quit working the morning we were to check out. I went to the desk clerk about it, and he told me that they time out at midnight the day we were to check out. Like we don't need to get into our room between 12:00 midnight and 11:00 AM? He reset it for us so we could use them again, but it was an unnecessary hassle. If we ever come through here again, we'd probably stay again, but only if we could get a room on the back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My recent stay at comfort inn was excellent experience that focused on cost containment, privacy and assistance with services provided. All desk clerks were very helpful and assisted my needs during my stay.

I will be returning this week due to excellent services that were provided on my last visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
ash1821, General Manager at Comfort Inn Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The stay there was fine for me because the room was in the back not facing Roosevelt Blvd. My mom had a room that faced Roosevelt Blvd and in the early morning rush hour the road gets very busy. Mom said you can hear the cars and trucks getting on the highway and the Pa Turnpike. The room itself was vey nice and the breakfast was nice too, but if you stay there please ask for a room not facing Roosevelt Blvd, Rt.1. It was convenient for a traveler who needs to be near the Pa. Turnpike but if you need quiet to sleep, this is not the place to stay.

Room Tip: If you stay at the Comfort Inn Trevose, ask for a room not facing Roosevelt Blvd, Rt 1, ask for a ro...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I've stayed in made reservations two months ago for a room with a crib we get here the crib not only isn't in the room it's not ready. After a couple hours I'm told the mattress in the crib is messed up and i would get a lousy refund of 18$ after the room cost 110. Then i ask for the refund and no one is able to give it to me and wants to give me the crib my last night here. Would not recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem

Been to Comfort Inn Trevose? Share your experiences!