Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County
QualityInn
US$107
BestWestern.com
Good 3.5/5
Sleep Inn & Suites(Bensalem)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
SleepInn
Good 3.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Average 3/5
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe crowne plazasesame placebarber shopbucks countyfront desk staffwedding guestshotel restaurantfamily vacationhotel staffpa turnpikestreet roadcpphiladelphiabradyssharonbanquetbistro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We stayed for three nights in this awful hotel. When we tried to check-in on Friday afternoon at 3pm we were told that our room was not ready in a very unapologetic manner and to come back in 30 minutes. Having no where to go we spent the next 30 minutes sitting in the lobby watching other people check-in. After 30 minutes we were able to check-in with another unapologetic staff member who was rude enough to take a phone call while checking us in and made us wait until he was done. They also didn't give us the gift bag that was left for us. We had to go back the next day and actually ask for it.

The hotel itself is in awful condition. Only one elevator worked the entire time. They actually went to the extent to have signs made directing people to use the service elevator. The pool was closed one evening. I can only assume someone died in it. I've never seen so many "Out of Order" signs in all my life. It would have been easier to label what was working instead of what wasn't. The room was falling apart. We had to fix a lamp so that we could at least have light. The bathroom tub spout was falling out of the wall and water was getting in behind the wall when your took a shower. I'm guessing they have mold issues because of this.

An alarm went off very early in the morning that was not followed up by an announcement of any kind. We didn't have a clue if it was a test or the place was on fire. I went out to investigate shortly there after to find none of the elevators working. Upon taking the stairs down to the first floor and getting lost in the employee only area of the hotel where the service elevator was located.

You couldn't pay me to stay at a Crowne Plaza hotel ever again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Trevor C
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Our room was clean. The beds were comfortable. It was quiet and conveniently located to our attraction which was Sesame Place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I have stayed in this hotel several times this year, I've found it to be clean, comfortable, and with a professional staff. Rooms are a good size with minifridge & microwave. The breakfast buffet is very good, and the restaurants new menu is outstanding. They have a nice indoor pool with a large spa pool, and a sauna. Whenever I have business in this area, I will stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Stayed here on 8/18/11 (second year) to celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary. Family and Business oriented. They have good food, and kereoke in the evenings. Nice rooms and not far from Parz and Racetrack. Naomi B, Philadelphia, PA.

Room Tip: Looks like all are good from any angle on any floor. Ours was nice.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We came with out 4 year old and 1 year old for a sesame place package. We specifically booked this hotel beacuse of the child supervision area where you could leave the kids for a little while and enjoy some quiet time close by. When we went to use this, we asked if there were any restrictions. The girl in the playroom looked at my daughter who is clearly 1 said "I don't watch children under 2". (Which I thought was odd since usually potty-trained or 3 yrs old are the qualifications). We said, "We were told that all children are welcome". She responded with "Well, you can leave her here but I'm not making any guarantees." Needless to say, we didn't leave either one of them. I am failing this hotel simply on that because I would have stayed elsewhere if the child supervision area hadn't been a factor.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family