Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County
US$179
US$160
US$60
US$123
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe crowne plazasesame placebarber shopbucks countyfront desk staffwedding guestshotel restaurantfamily vacationhotel staffpa turnpikestreet roadcpphiladelphiabradyssharonbanquetbistro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We spent an overnight for a wedding we attended close by. The hotel is old and not very clean. It smells like pets. There is not enough Febreze in the world to cover up the smell. I am a pet lover but this was too much. The carpeting in the room had stains. The sofa smelled really bad. The only plug in the bathroom did not work. The room was very dusty. The service at the hotel restaurant was non existent. We waited for at least 20 minutes and then we walked out. There are lots of restaurants along Street Rd. Customer Service is not a priority for this hotel. It's too bad!!

Room Tip: check out the room before you check into it!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank girlywhirl
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Our family of 4 spent Saturday night at this hotel. On the good side, it was located very well, easy to get to on Street road, and easy on/off the turnpike. Check in was easy, the staff was nice, and my wife liked the hair dryer.

The bad: the hotel is old, and even with the superficial remodel, still looked dated. 2 double beds in the room, very small and very uncomfortable. Also, walls very thin. Had some unexpected 2am adult entertainment from next door. The picture on the TV was fuzzy, and the status bar telling us the Tim and channel would come on every 2 minutes.

The ugly: ceiling in the bathroom had holes in it (yes more than one), the shower was poorly reglazed, and the floor had what felt like speed bumps in it. None of the equipment in the gym worked, and the staff couldn't do anything about it, and the elevators are so slow, I think I am still waiting for them.

Dirty trays in the halls, open beer bottles sitting on the elevator floors, and a very crowded parking lot covers most of the highlights.

I would recommend you stay somewhere else, not worth the money, and absolutely the worst crown plaza I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Mikeldd
Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed there as part of a wedding party and loved the bar/nightlife scene and found it very convenient that the hotel had such a fun bar just downstairs. We didn't get to go to the pool but heard that the gym, sauna and pool were nice. The breakfast wasn't great and the food in the bar wasn't very good but the beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. My biggest issue came to the walls being paper thin--we could hear all conversations and television shows in other rooms and heard the same from other people staying there. The staff wasn't all that helpful/friendly and gave our bride a very hard time when she wanted the bridal suite but all in all I would stay here again if I found myself in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cali D
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Stayed here on a trip to Philadelphia Zoo. The room was very clean and the bed was great. I swam in the pool with my daughter and it was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2011

They make no effort to return items left behind, even if they know who was the registered guest of the room you left the item in, and even if the item had ID. And oh, if it involves cash, I'm sure they divvy it up amongst themselves. They admit having seen the item, but oh, have no idea where it is. Great business ethics.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends