US$81
US$73
QualityInn
US$149
US$130
All reviewsthe crowne plazasesame placebarber shopbucks countyfront desk staffcomfortable roomshotel restaurantfamily vacationdecent hotelpa turnpikecpphiladelphiabradyssharonbanquetbistrobride
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Enjoyed my stay. Hotel is clean and quiet with comfortable rooms. Staff is pleasant freindly and courteous. Convenient parking. I recommend the breakfast to start the day, Room has refigerator and micrwave. No problem connecting to WIFI.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Put in a handicapped room next to an electric closet so the room vibrated. Also, room never cleaned on one day of state even after requesting from front desk. Some folks in our party could not get into their rooms at 4 pm and had to dress for a wedding by ironing and doing hair in lobby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I stayed the 14th and 15th. We stayed on the 5th floor the first night and it looked like a third world country. Each door on the floor looked like someone tried to kick them in. In fact, some of the doors didn't have card access instead the were locked with padlocks. Another family was traveling with us but had to change rooms because room smelled like smoke. The room they stayed in closet door was broker and the carpets were sticky. Our door was broken and you had to bust through the door to get in. The maintenance guy stated it would take a day or two to fix. Our carpets were dirty as well.

The second night we stayed on the second floor. Totally different experience. The rooms were cleaner and didn't smell. The floor looked like it had been kept up.

Make sure to ask to not be place on the 5th floor!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible horrible customer service..... I have been fighting with these people for 3 days since I checked out.....they charged me twice for the same room and then didnt want to reimburse the third party rate.....they did not honor the $100.00 price that was charged and even after me sending a screen shot of the transactions as well as being on a conference call with my bank they are still fighting me over the NSF reimbursement...by right my stay should have been free...save yourself headaches and go elsewhere....as the front desk clerk advise me this booking issue is common for them....... DO NOT EVER BOOK a STAY here .... Please find the attached screen shot of the overdraft caused by your facility charging me twice for the same room. My initial reservation was booked through a 3rd party (bookings.com) for May 18 to May 19, 2018. I arrived at your facility on May 19, 2018 at approximately 2am. At that time I was informed by your front desk agent that my reservation had not come through and that this is a frequent problem that you have. I travel quite a bit using bookings.com and have never experienced this situation. I was told by your front desk clerk that she would just treat me as a walk in and that my rate would be $100.00 even and a $25.00 incidental hold to be refunded. I was also told that this new wall in reservation would supersede the bookings.com reservation and that the initial bookings.com reservation would be cancelled. I recieved notification of a NSF notice from my bank and that I would be assessed a $35.00 fee....when I reviewed my transactions I noticed that not only did your facility charge me for the walk in rate but also charged me for the bookings.com rate and an additional incidental charge of $25.00....I am quite perturbed about this incident and expect immediate refund of the bookings.com fee as well as reimbursement for the fee to be imposed. I have never had an incident as such before and am very disturbed that your particular franchise consistently has problems with receiving 3rd party reservations. Teneka tried to revert the initial reservation pricing and that is illegal

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank walkersefti
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Was here with 100+ people for a wedding of my son. The hotel has recently changed over and still many, many issues to clean up in the system. We made several reservations many months ago (prior to change-over) and when we got there 2 of the reservations where unknown/lost/whatever- and the hotel was overbooked that weekend- so very tense period until we found a room. and we were parents of the groom! :( Another one of our friends arrived to find he had three rooms booked in his name- only booked 1. After that was all resolved everything went off well- until 4 am in the morning. Commotion outside the room and in the room with one of my other sons (not the groom) the hotel staff AT 4:00 AM- allowed a drunk guest who forgot what room he was in to be provided a key that opened up the room of my son. A member of the hotel staff was there and when my son came to the door he asks my kid if he knew this person.... really? really? that is reckless at best, dangerous at worse. There is no way that should have been allowed to happen from the staff at the hotel! Turns out this person did have a room down the hall- not sure why they hadn't ask him his name and looked it up in their system!

The next morning it was reported and the staff apologized and 'comp'ed' half of the room price- but really? this was situation that should have never occurred and luckily nothing bad came out of it.... In summary: this place has alot of cleanup to consider before I could ever recommend it to anyone traveling in the greater Phila area. there are many other better choices and I strongly recommend you explore those other options.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family