“AVERAGE”

The Warren Hotel
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Tunkhannock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I read the other review and I have to agree. We were disappointed with the food and the price we paid. We also live in the area and probably will not return. There are better places in the area to have a good meal after a movie at the Detrich theater.

1  Thank ALONIW

Reviewed 7 September 2013

If the Warren is trying to get large groups to reserve, they should improve greatly on their offering. I attended my high school reunion and was disappointed in the bar service (no pinot grigio tonight, served in plastic cups) and the food. My $25 bought a wrap and pasta salad, served on paper. This is my second disappointment with the food at the Warren. I live locally so I'm not so sure I will return here for any future meals. Too bad, it has lots of potential.

4  Thank Upstatelakelady
Reviewed 29 July 2013

In PA and especially Wyoming County it is hard to find no-smoking bars, but the Warren is one of them. Nice bar atmosphere, outside seating, and an extensive menu make it a worthwhile stop. I would not recommend the dinners, typical bar food is OK. A recent dinner out there resulted in lots of deep fried foods, misnomered calamari, and slow service. But the drinks are fine. I'm just happy to have a non-smoking option in Tunkhannock.