Stony Point Bed & Breakfast
US$62
US$58
US$89
US$87
Comfort Suites Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$53
US$99
US$134
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstate collegestony pointhome away from homehouse is beautifulrich historyplace to staycentral pennsylvaniaother guestsrailroadaltoonacomfortprivacypsu
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Spent an evening here seeing old friends and meetings new ones! It was a great evening! I love the atmosphere here. I would highly recommend staying here if you are from outta town! The Innkeeper made us feel soo welcome! Looking froward to our next visit!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I came home to Tyrone from Los Angeles for the weekend and wanted to try out Stony Point B&B. My partner and I LOVED it. The house is beautiful and loaded with charm. The Innkeeper; Paul, was the best. He had breakfast waiting for us each morning and he made sure we were well taken care of. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I started to think about what I would write, when I decided to see what others have said. When I looked at (dropping off daughter) review. I turned to my husband and said. She wrote every thing I was going to write.

To add to that, the location was perfect for the weekend we choose to stay, Michigan /Penn State Football game.

Easy to find, quite location. Much better than a hotel! Breakfast was great, as was the coffee. Paul is a great host.

Yes we will stay again! thank you Paul.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I am the owner and innkeeper at Davies House Inn in Ann Arbor. I look at an inn with a critical eye. Paul's attention to detail sets Stoney Point apart from the others. This stunning historic property sits hight on a hillside, secluded in trees and gardens, impeccably maintained, with spacious rooms and a lovely breakfast. Paul accommodated my husband and I, and my 91 year old Mother-in-law with adjoining rooms, lavishly appointed with luxurious linens and comfortable seating area for us to chat. Although we were in the area for a family reuinion near Altoona, this property will be our choice when attending the Michigan vs Penn State Football Game in State College. Thanks, Paul.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed at Stony Point B&B while we were out visiting Penn State's Ag Progress Days. The house was beautiful as was our room. We had a bathroom that was a few steps down the hallway from our room, but that wasn't a problem. The room was spacious, comfy and very clean. The bed was very nice. Breakfast both days was delicious. Paul is a great host, and he treated us as if we were friends rather then just customers. We will definitely be returning when we come back for next year's Ag Progress Days.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple